Encounter!!!

Various custom ship tournaments go here, along with old encounters.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Should I make another encounter?

Yes!!!!
No votes
Maybe
33%
Nope
67%
To hard... make this one easier first
No votes
To easy... make this one harder first
No votes

Total votes: 3

Pyront
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Encounter!!!

Post by Pyront »

I've made an encounter about the USSR fightning the US in the future, i've made a few encounters before.

Story

Not that reilistic I know.

2020 - The world is desperatly low on oil, america therefore invades russai for it, starting WWIII. The Eupean union then decides to form 1 united country called, The Eupean union because each country would fall if russai or america attacked it. In the meantime africa decides to upgrade its milatary as they will soon be attacked for oil.

2022 - Russai attacks katakhstan and mongolia and is SUCCESFUl both times, america conquers venesula and all the countrys in between it.
They also send a so called "peace keeping" force to africa but the africans kill them and all the advanced african countrys form 1 country called the African Emerites (AE)

2025 - Work on fast, mass producable ships begin in the AE, USA and USSR.

2027 - China invades india and takes over half of it before india surrenders, and many countrys attack there bordering countrys. america conquers canada completely, China becomes part of russai through diplomacy.

2029 - A cheap spaceship which requires no oil is made in south africa

2030 - WWIII ends because all countrys copied the african ship, and invest more money in researching ships then war, so they have peace.

2031 - Russai, africa and EU develop wepons for ships as well as a fleet.

AE - 100 ships
USSR - 120 ships
EU - 50 ships

The EU are arming there ships with mining lasers whilst the AE and USSR are arming there ships with blasters.

2032 - A great leap in technolagy, all sorts of wepons like quadblasters, megabeamers ect.. and deflectors are being invented. The US make a fleet of ships.

US - 30 ships

2033 - Different classes of ships come out. The space era begins

2034 - Planets and moons in the solar system are being colonised, the US mass produces ships and declares war on the USSR.

2036 - The AE and EU join in the war, fighting on there own side. Space pirates are being sawn.

2038 - The current date.

USSR mission 1.

Go double-click the power-point presentation in the zip file for a briefing.

http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforev ... _vs_US.zip
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

Purge this, now

Problems:

A.) Apart from colours, all factions' ships look the same
B.) The ships as well are crap
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
Swamp Fox
Captain
Captain

Post by Swamp Fox »

It also needs more player-controlled ships, as I could only control one or two. All in all, not very fun if you can't really do much of anything.
"Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?"
"What?!"
"You're gonna have to answer to the Coca Cola company."