Hole of Death, the survival tournament!

Various custom ship tournaments go here, along with old encounters.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

IBurn36360
Commander
Commander

Post by IBurn36360 »

If it does turn out not to, then I still have made an OK ship in five minutes. Or someone could try to revive it. The rule set isn't too complicated and allowes for teams to make a plan of attack, as well as an upgrade system to correct for later level waves and bosses.
Alls Requiem, my current project, with many more to come. Feel free to critique my site as much as you please.
Hege
Commander
Commander

Post by Hege »

Ummm... yea, this was all of a sudden.

I personaly forgot all about this topic and then I got 2 new PMs about it.

Aaaaaaanyway.

I'm not sure if I should make this tournament happen or not seeing how I realy havent had all the time lately. But I'll just think about this for a while now seeing how I was planning to re write some stuff on this afterall to make some things clearer and all.. :roll:
Though seeing how there seems to be some more people intrested in this for now, I think I could make this happen if you guys want it.

I won't update the team lists yet though, but I'll aim to make some overall updates during this weekend so, expect it for that time.
[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/ddoxt0.gif[/img]
IBurn36360
Commander
Commander

Post by IBurn36360 »

Sure, Firestorm and I are already corroborating on ship designs. I'm almost 10% sure he'll agree.
Alls Requiem, my current project, with many more to come. Feel free to critique my site as much as you please.
FIREST0RM000
Captain
Captain

Post by FIREST0RM000 »

I'm not sure if I should make this tournament happen or not seeing how I realy havent had all the time lately. But I'll just think about this for a while now seeing how I was planning to re write some stuff on this afterall to make some things clearer and all.. Rolling Eyes
Though seeing how there seems to be some more people intrested in this for now, I think I could make this happen if you guys want it.
I'm still in. started on the ship too. small space station, should be good

@ Iburn:
you had better re read the rules my friend. you seem quite confused as to what is and is not allowed.
"any problem can be solved with a gratuitous enough use of high explosives" Normandy
Pyront
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pyront »

I've also made a ship, its to the rules, a cruiser and can take on a Nagaya Ship 2, but not Nagaya 3 (Gets stuck in a corner)
Last edited by Pyront on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IBurn36360
Commander
Commander

Post by IBurn36360 »

My ship is done. I used 99 of the points and had everything conform to the rules. It can take on 2 Nagaya 3's if they are in front of it, and gets ahnialated by one if it is to the side. It has 2 Tachion cannons, 4 Gatling pulse guns, 1 Plasma burst, 2 Demeter launchers, 1 Missile launcher, and 4 Point defence guns! A picture will come soon.
darkkai64
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by darkkai64 »

I think I'll join team 2.
Pyront
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pyront »

What does the "Sec.HP Base" meean? I've never entered a tornument before.
lightstriker
Commodore
Commodore

Post by lightstriker »

what hp you manually assign to all your sections.
nutman217
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by nutman217 »

I would like to play. I don't really care which team I'm on.

I've had some editing experience, not alot, but it should be sufficient. (Is 3 months enough?)

I've finished my entry!

It's a battleship that can take down a single Nagaya 2 ship head-on with only a few scritchie scratchies.

Oh, and can you allow 360 degree turret coverage at the cost of one extra point?
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

nutman, smaller pic for avatar, please.
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...
Bodyless
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Bodyless »

I would be interested too if its going too happen.