Daxx MST - Fleet Beta General Discussion Thread (join now)

Various custom ship tournaments go here, along with old encounters.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

DarkenShroud
Commodore
Commodore

Post by DarkenShroud »

Bump again to remind folks there is a few days left to pm your votes on which beast to use out of the two. The discussion on them is done, the testing on them by us all is done, our inputs are all in, and they both use everyones ideas in general as a whole. So it matters little which we use, vote now or we use the one with more votes at this point in time. I know alot are busy, but take this vote and tourney seriously. We have our submission ready, last day or two to vote peoples......... :? Your vote matters, and its still very close. You have my vote and you know who elses.
If it ain't broke, then don't try to fix it

A renegade is only what he makes of himself - Magius to Huma

You have only yourself to blame for failure
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by antisocialmunky »

So, how are you guys doing?
Don’t worry it has airbags.
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

antisocialmunky wrote:So, how are you guys doing?
Mmmm, I've sure been stalling on this one. I'll devote Monday and Tuesday to this tourney, and Wednesday and Thursday to the 20/20.

How about the rest of you guys?
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Reminder for ALL BETA ENTRANTS to please make their latest ships available to the rest of us, and if each member has multiple designs, designate a primary ship for entry.
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]