Motherships Tournament ##Judging in Progress##

Various custom ship tournaments go here, along with old encounters.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

DarkenShroud
Commodore
Commodore

Post by DarkenShroud »

F*** off, yank.
Ok normally I don't go calling people nasty remarks, when they were misunderstood about how things work overseas. I was completely ignorant to that fact, and do not deserve to be told to F off. Was that humor? Or was that a serious remark. I'm alittle shallow I guess, and do take thing alittle personal at times. I really find that such remarks are unsavory, and without class. I really hope that was just poking fun at me. All I'm trying to do is help things come together around here, and be a good player. Theres no need to swear at me/sling racial comments for a simple mistake. Please refrain from treating people like this in the future, or saying things like this on the forums. Its against the forums code, and also the sticky about forum rules. Seems like everyone around here simply ignores the forum rules and says whatever they want when they want. Daxx I consider you a good dude, and a great person. I seriously hope that was just poking fun, and not a racial slur. Because I have respect for people all over the world, and would expect to be shown the same when I'm confused or unknowing about certain aspects of other peoples lives overseas. Sorry for the mistake again, no need to disrespect me. When I would never knowingly disrespect you.........this was in very poor taste.

Anyways the size really doesn't matter to me, its your tourney do what you wish. I just hope you appreciate people like me that try to be cool to players and help when needed.
If it ain't broke, then don't try to fix it

A renegade is only what he makes of himself - Magius to Huma

You have only yourself to blame for failure
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

"Fuck off Yank" is not a racial slur. Last time I checked Americans were not a race but rather then a nation. Also for the record I don't think he meant that seriously. Quit whining.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Since none of you bumbling fools can decide on a date scheme and MC actually suggested something logical and sane for once, I've taken the liberty of changing the topic myself.
Master Chief wrote:What's with all these date formats? One simple solution: 8 May 2008.
Also DS I think you're overreacting. Rather than perform an overly complicated Illuminati-esque disguising that it ever happened I'm just going to slap both of you on the wrist and send you both to your rooms early tonight.

Oi vey. :roll:
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by antisocialmunky »

F*** off, yank.
Are you supposed to say 'bugger' and include 'tosser' in there somewhere?
Don’t worry it has airbags.
Daxx
Captain
Captain

Post by Daxx »

Someone call a whaaaambulance for DS, his jocularity detector is broken.
antisocialmunky wrote:Are you supposed to say 'bugger' and include 'tosser' in there somewhere?
I very nearly did say bugger off, but thought it would be too stereotypical. :D

Also, hey Celdur. Welcome to Team Gamma.
[/post]
Daxx
Captain
Captain

Post by Daxx »

Ok guys, you have a week until your Motherships are in.

Please get preliminary designs to me as soon as possible; I'll take the last submitted design but nothing after the deadline so it's in your interest to get something in now.
[/post]
Ukomalkaizio
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Ukomalkaizio »

This sounds like something interesting...

If possible, count me in for Gamma.

Thanks.
If dolphins are so smart, then how come they get caught in those fishing nets all the time?
Daxx
Captain
Captain

Post by Daxx »

Welcome on board!
[/post]
Daxx
Captain
Captain

Post by Daxx »

Guys, 50 hours remain and I've had no submissions so far from any teams.

Please get something to me, and soon.
[/post]
elecboy
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by elecboy »

Aww...hurry guys. asm should be able to turn his in for my team.
Defiance is key. WTF? What The Fish?
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

I can but this IS a team. We have two potential Mothers. I think you should extend this by atleast a week. Alot of people in the States are having their final exams this month.
DarkenShroud
Commodore
Commodore

Post by DarkenShroud »

Were ready to submit ours. Just need the final word from the rest of the team which it will be.

Daxx
Captain
Captain

Post by Daxx »

antisocialmunky wrote:I can but this IS a team. We have two potential Mothers. I think you should extend this by atleast a week. Alot of people in the States are having their final exams this month.
So do I, but I find the time. And my entire degree rests on these exams.

Sorry, it's not an excuse. You've had plenty of warning, and almost a month's headstart. Get them in. Even if you submit something without much word from the rest of your team it's better than nothing at all.
[/post]
DarkenShroud
Commodore
Commodore

Post by DarkenShroud »

KK I believe we have reached a choice. Expect our entry by tonight sometime, and thanks again for runnin the tourney. Just need that person to send it to ya, which they should be doing shortly.

antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Well, I've only seen one good contender from anyone else on our team so. Its going to be mine or his if no one else chimes in.

You might have exams but everyone's circumstances are different. I mean, if you're like me and spend hours a day tweaking this things then well its different than someone who throws something together in a half hour.

This forum has really died in the last three weeks.