Destroy the Juggernaut Tournament[CHECK PAGE 19 FOR RESULTS]

Various custom ship tournaments go here, along with old encounters.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

mtheminja
Captain
Captain

Post by mtheminja »

What's happening here? Is everyone else twiddling their thumbs with their ships ready to go, because I've seen no activity at all for this for a while...
Office hours: 12:30-2:00 PST M-F, in #BSF.
DarkenShroud
Commodore
Commodore

Post by DarkenShroud »

Big Tourney, this one will definetly take some time to get together. I think in this case, that good things will come to those who wait. Lets wait and stay tuned shall we :)
If it ain't broke, then don't try to fix it

A renegade is only what he makes of himself - Magius to Huma

You have only yourself to blame for failure
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

I've been busy...no make that lazy
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Right now im 6000KM from my computer all the way in Romania, I can't do anything for thetournamentbecause I rarely have internet here and I'm using alaptop that has an 8 MB graphics card and 468 GHz processor so I can't run BSF or any gamebesides AOEII. That's why I've been gone for... around 10 days. I'll be back in 4 days so than I can finally get some work done but for now you have to wait.

Oh and just so you know, Parakeet is my younger brother so thats why he's gone as well.
Gordon Frohman
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Gordon Frohman »

I'll join the pirate team if it is okay.
Anyone who has heard of me has probably already fallen victim to my traps in Ravenholm... sorry
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Im still running the tournament even though Im leaving. after the tournament ill be gone for goood. pm me your ships and as soon as I have everyone's ships ill start the tournament.
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by antisocialmunky »

Y do you have to go?

I'll have my ship in sometime next week.
Don’t worry it has airbags.
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

I don't even want to say it since Anna might just launch another flame at me.
DarkenShroud
Commodore
Commodore

Post by DarkenShroud »

Better to ignore and just let people make fools of themselves and show they stoop to that lower level. Get your ships in people, and anti why next week? Usually your on the ball lol.
If it ain't broke, then don't try to fix it

A renegade is only what he makes of himself - Magius to Huma

You have only yourself to blame for failure
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Busy this weekend.

You might as well, its not like you're ever going to see him again.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

I know why you think you have to leave, and you're wrong about it. Anna made one painful remark, in which he was going too far. He does that all the time, nothing to leave over.

However, I am leaving. Not the site, just the tourney. Time problems, largely. Sorry fellas. :oops:
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

I changed my mind, I understand that about Anna, BTW Arcane do you at least have an early version of your ship? if not ill select another ship out of the militAry side unless the team chooses what ship to have a duplicate of. Oh yeah and teams decide what formations you will be in, pirate teams get to choose where the juggermaut is placed along with your ships. Thanks guys for staying with the tournament, I might have a second juggernaut tournament, maybe.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Sorry, I have no early versions. Of course, the Brussels and that other one (what did I call it again?) are released, but they're of no use between all those tiny, purely function directed chunks of firepower. If the situation at home changes (meaning less homework and tests), I'll probably be able to post a last minute ship, but I have nothing yet.
I changed my mind, I understand that about Anna,
:D

woops, I already sent him a rather colorful pm...*fears for message received notice*
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Commodore111 wrote:I changed my mind, I understand that about Anna, BTW Arcane do you at least have an early version of your ship? if not ill select another ship out of the militAry side unless the team chooses what ship to have a duplicate of. Oh yeah and teams decide what formations you will be in, pirate teams get to choose where the juggermaut is placed along with your ships. Thanks guys for staying with the tournament, I might have a second juggernaut tournament, maybe.
Alright that's good. Can we have an extra week then? I kinda got side tracked by the MS Tournement so I don't actually have a final ship. I have two good ships that need to be rebuilt and tested.
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

The due date is probably going to be around May 17th. I have some nice idea's for DTJ 2 but I can wait.