Darken's Astroids(V7 Fixed/ Wave Time Correct/Works Better!)

Various custom ship tournaments go here, along with old encounters.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

DarkenShroud
Commodore
Commodore

Darken's Astroids(V7 Fixed/ Wave Time Correct/Works Better!)

Post by DarkenShroud »

http://www.mediafire.com/?ewzjyi1dwje (New linkV7, fixed wave problem so they don't spawn to quick/to slow, encounter still needs alittle of work.)

V7 About perfected the wave time, added better waves. Should be very playable now.

Grinder type, 5 waves for now.

Meteor showers to simulate a astroids type game, I'll update better waves and such sooner or later. Just a rough draft, and a lazy one. Not meant to be all that great yet, but its playable. Has a large field of astroids in the middle of the map as well, will update periodically once I get better at using the maker.

Map set at 3000 x 3000, 9999 range, and AI controller activated. :?
If it ain't broke, then don't try to fix it

A renegade is only what he makes of himself - Magius to Huma

You have only yourself to blame for failure
Captain Trek
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Captain Trek »

Umm... I'm not really seeing the appeal of this ubership of yours... :?
[img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/CaptainTrek/Federationsignature.jpg[/img]
DarkenShroud
Commodore
Commodore

Post by DarkenShroud »

Not really all that uber, made her able to survive what she faces. The opening ships are easy so you can get the hang of using the ship and the feel for it. Still a work in progress, and I'm not all that good at the ship maker just yet wave wise. Only two flectors on the player ship, limiting its defense. I'll make a more toned down version next time around, using Tormak's BSF remakes/some of my own toned down ships. Rename this one Darken's Uber Astroids?

Did you beat everything in Version 7, should be 5 waves counting the starting 5 ships. So really only 4 waves come after you destroy the opening ships, also used old ships I made. Didn't create any new ships for this, besides the player ran ship. When I make the toned down version, its gonna be all new ships made especially balanced for the encounter.
If it ain't broke, then don't try to fix it

A renegade is only what he makes of himself - Magius to Huma

You have only yourself to blame for failure