Team-Based Custom Fleet Tournament (Submission Starts TODAY)

Various custom ship tournaments go here, along with old encounters.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Should Dieterling Devices be banned?

Yes. By selecting this option, I acknowledge the fact that I am not using a Device in my design.
39%
No. By selecting this option I either use these on my ship, or think they are fair enough as is.
61%

Total votes: 46

Sponge
Captain
Captain

Post by Sponge »

No change it is!

As for arc changes next time, I'm thinking no. I'm pretty much against free increases, as the benefits of increasing outweigh the challenges almost every time. So, as far as I'm concerned, it's either pay or nothing :P. I agree, though. It's best to keep this as it is. I'd hate for everyone to have to start over on their ships.
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by antisocialmunky »

Bump, ships due at end of week.
Don’t worry it has airbags.
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

Hey, Sponge...

Could you extend the period for ship submission? Cause if someone gets held up or something, there might be inconveniences...

Thus I propose that the period for submission be extended to at least 3 days or so, and ask that the ships be PMed to you in order not to allow people to re-submit ships after looking at other people's designs. It would be better.
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

So Monday Next week? That sounds good, especially with all the other tournys and the whole encounter stuff thats been going on recently.
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

TheBlueEcho wrote:So Monday Next week? That sounds good, especially with all the other tournys and the whole encounter stuff thats been going on recently.
Yup...and with people's real life stuff like homework and exams, two days just ain't enough time! :(
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

Well in my case I was building a computer. and I have family over too.
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Can someone PLEASE, stick this?
TrashMan
Commodore
Commodore

Post by TrashMan »

Yawn...what, this still on? Golly, I have to make a ships for this...not really satisfied with ANY of the ones I currently have.
[img]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_iswhite.jpg[/img][url=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][b]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/battleshipsforever/shipdatabase/uploads/VANavy.rar]VA FLEET[/url]
TheBlueEcho
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by TheBlueEcho »

antisocialmunky wrote:Can someone PLEASE, stick this?
Double Please.
Sponge
Captain
Captain

Post by Sponge »

I've been sick for the last week, so haven't been working on my designs at all. I'll push the submission date back three days to the 25th. Also, sticky would be appreciated ;).
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

3(Stick please) ^ 2
TormakSaber
Commodore
Commodore

Post by TormakSaber »

There's not enough topics on the forum to warrant a stricky; there's not even a page 2 yet.
Sponge
Captain
Captain

Post by Sponge »

Not to nag, but there are two other Tournies in this forum that are sticky. I wouldn't have brought it up had other not requested it, but I figured it was a trend to sticky the actual tournaments and keep all the discussion threads wherever the forum takes them. No big deal, either way.
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

:-\ In the original suggestion for this forum, it was brought up that ALL active tourneys should be stickied so we don't have to look around to find it. No biggie but still, it would be nice.
EndlessInfinity
Commander
Commander

Post by EndlessInfinity »

No idea if this has been answered, but may we edit weapon colours? Just feeling artistic... ;)
[img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii140/EndlessInfinity/Endsig.jpg[/img]