Best Runs

NUDNUDNUDNUDNUD

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Beamnuds
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Beamnuds »

Artman40 wrote:So putting glows in In-Out even where they don't have a clear line of fire, is a good idea?
The goal in TD is always to do the most damage. Having lots of clear sight only helps if the glow can attack lots of enemies at once.
Artman40
Commander
Commander

Post by Artman40 »

So I should use monos behind the front lines?
Beamnuds
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Beamnuds »

Monos, warps, and lancets go behind front lines.

Lancets should be placed everywhere, you need 5 spaces of enemy path to be at maximum efficacy for those big O's in my In and Out run.
Warps should be placed at the end unless you're having trouble killing bosses.
Monos should be placed where the boost doesn't matter. (the boost does matter next to lancets)

This is all for balanced maze creation for survival. I'll write a high-score survival guide later.

I also realized my statement two up might be confusing to some people. I meant that having clear sight only helps if the glow has multi-fire (which it does not)
th15
Administrator

Post by th15 »

Obstructing GlowNUDs line of sight too much can result in slower effective fire rate (because it is unable to find a valid target, even though its cooldown is up).
Sean 'th15' Chan
[img]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6344/bfbanner2vy5.gif[/img]
Beamnuds
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Beamnuds »

th15 wrote:Obstructing GlowNUDs line of sight too much can result in slower effective fire rate (because it is unable to find a valid target, even though its cooldown is up).
That's why you try to have all the monsters die at the end.