Yes, this is fanfic.

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Areze
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Yes, this is fanfic.

Post by Areze »

Part I: Disaster in Cerulia-Bippen

"Assholes." cursed Admiral Braxton under his breath. " Mother fucking inbred shiteaters." Braxton was a pious Lutheran, meaning that he didn't use the lord's name in vain. but it didn't stop him from saying other things. "Whore-born craven, carrion-feasting jackals. Every single fucking one of them, if I see one of those curs, I'll make sure he fucking suffers an eternity for this."
He was talking about the Geisepi Empire and it's recent attack on Cerulia, a neutral clump of systems near the border of the Geisepi Empire and the United Terran Federation. Cerulia IV in the Cerulia-Bippen system was violently assaulted by a force of Geisepi Ghanoms1. They pretty much annihilated the system's inhabitants. Cerulia IV itself, a once prosperous trade station, was now a graveyard. The Federation forces there managed to keep the Ghanoms off before they completely destroyed it, but the gesture was empty. Everyone on it was dead. Either killed in the attack or died of the space vacuum when the station split in to three pieces. Braxton flew into an incandescent rage when he heard. He took out his fury on innocent furniture, particularly the flimsy folding chairs that populated the conference room. He slammed them on his knee, turned them into scrap, then threw them against the ground a few times, turning it into a strange looking abstract sculpture.

Richard Svenson Braxton was not a small man, at 6'1" and 210 pounds, he was built like his heritage suggested. German farmer and Nordic viking. He had imposing blue eyes and shoulder length blond hair that he refused to have trimmed to military standard. After a look from him and a growl belonging to an attack dog, no barber dared challenge him on the subject further. He wore a Blue and Black Uniform with some gold lapels to show he was important and not some scullery boy that looked mean.
His superiors knew he was famous for his brilliance, but he was known by his officers more by his temper, which made people wonder why he listened to the Sol Consulate. Some believed it was reversed. The Sol Consulate just listened to him to they could spare themselves his ire, which in an ironic twist seemed a whole lot more likely. Today was a perfect example of the days he wasn't very happy. Luckily for the outfitters, he stopped on his heartless rampage on the chairs and consigned himself to grumbling expletives, no matter who was around.

High Admiral Gerin Holzer was similarly not pleased, but he showed it though a baleful glare rather then savage contempt. Low Admiral Fescki did not listen to orders and attacked Cerulia-Bippen on his own, which got him killed by a heat-seeking Terran missile. Only three of the twelve Ghanom cruisers returned at all from the renegade assault. Gerin wanted to take the system with no civilian casualties, because he knew the Terran admiral, this Braxton person, would not be very cheerful if any died.
"This does not please me, not at all." Gerin said after ten minutes of glaring. An assistant tried to say something. "But High Admiral, Fes-" "Fescki can rot. That glory-seeking puffed up pirate got what was coming. Saved me the trouble of shooting him." The assistant silenced himself. He didn't want to anger High Admiral Holzer anymore then what was necessary.
"Let this be an example, all whom disobey orders will be considered a non-person. He will either die due to the fact I will not help them, or when they return and I shoot him." You have been warned."

1: http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l319/ ... gahnom.png
Aegis
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Aegis »

Oooh! Tense and exciting! Three thumbs up!
A bit of profanity though, here's one for the kids:

"Bottomholes." cursed Admiral Braxton under his breath. "Mother loving normal poopeaters." Braxton was a pious Lutheran, meaning that he didn't use the lord's name in vain. but it didn't stop him from saying other things. "Person-born nasty, sugar-coated puppies. Every single one of them, if I see one of those naughty people, I'll make sure he gets a lollypop for being so good."
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1476096_battleshipsf.png[/img][/url]
Word of the day: antidisestablishmentarianism.
Atrum
Captain
Captain

Post by Atrum »

Aegis wrote:Oooh! Tense and exciting! Three thumbs up!

"Bottomholes." cursed Admiral Braxton under his breath. "Mother loving normal poopeaters." Braxton was a pious Lutheran, meaning that he didn't use the lord's name in vain. but it didn't stop him from saying other things. "Person-born nasty, sugar-coated puppies. Every single one of them, if I see one of those naughty people, I'll make sure he gets a lollypop for being so good."
That made me lol.
Areze
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Areze »

Aegis wrote:
That's part of his charm though, not many people in his command dare correct him. :lol:

------
Gerin, the High Admiral of St. Maralaw, was dark to Braxton's fair. He was also very lean and built like a runner, but that was hard to tell in the stiff white and dark green uniform. He stewed what his next course of action might be. He knew and heard of Braxton's tactical mind and vile temper. But another contrast to the two great Admirals was that while Braxton displayed his fury like a true viking, Gerin Holzer was more cunning and malevolent, and manipulative, he would do whatever it took of his quiet demeanor and great persistence to do the emperor's will. No one else mattered. Not even himself, and that made him dangerous to the UTF.
"Gentlemen, we are in quite a quandary. The UTF admiral will not tolerate the civilian losses of Fescki's raid. It will surely elevate the war, and the emperor must hear of this immediately."
The "war", if that's what one would call it, was really a string of barely connected skirmishes that scarcely involved more then 12 ships. But now, this admiral will tell his superiors of the raid, and a full invasion was immanent. Gerin knew it, and he wanted to be prepared to meet them. He'll fight all of the UTF if that is what is necessary of him to get the navy ready.
" I want 12 Segetsias on the system's borders by tomorrow. No later, any later and every tenth of you will be executed. That should motivate you to get on it. Also, I want some more Gahnoms under a competent commander, a veteran of at least 3 battles in which he participated. Same rule applies. Get a Thor to patrol each of the stellers in the system, I want the UTF to have to fight for their lives to get near this system, and by then it will be too late, my force will be prepared, and they will run like frightened rats. By the time they are prepared to attack again the navy will be in full swing and by the time this war's over, I'll get to see that wretched planet Earth for the first time, preferably flying a Geisepi flag. Dismissed."
-----
Areze
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Areze »

"I'm not going to tolerate excuses, I want the Geisepis to suffer. I want them to be run out like the pack of mangy wolves they are." Braxton orated to the task force he was assembling. "They have a few Segetsias guarding the system perimeter. Use the battleships to engage them head on and then bring the corvettes to nip them from behind." He continued to lay off plans to defeat the Geisepis at Cerulia-Bippen and destroy their battle station posted near the ruined Spacedock near it.

Both Gerin Holzer and Richard Braxton knew that this was going to be a battle of wits, and each were both prepared to bamboozle the other. The UTF force soon was ready to begin their assault on Cerulia-Bippen, mostly to get the Cerulian Oglyarch to shut the hell up. The Oglyarch complained almost constantly about "heartless invasion" and "feckless atrocities", Braxtion prayed that the massacre of the Geisepi forces in Cerulian space might make him pipe down long enough for Braxton to think. "I also want the Oglyarch to shut the fuck up." Braxton added when he finished his oration. His men sniggered at the blatant disregard for regulations, as the Cerulian delegation was in the room.

"Dear sir, we do find it inappropriate to refer to his honer the Og-"

"You can tell him I told him to shut is trap too. I would dearly love to see what he would do."

"But sir, the Sol Consul-"

"Fuck the Consulate, they aren't fighting Holzer, I am. Once they come here and get their slimy paws dirty then they can talk, until then, stop bugging me." The delegates quieted when Braxton gave them his trademark winter glare.

"Alright boys, time to get down and dirty. MOVE OUT!"
Areze
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Areze »

No comments?
warhammer651
Commander
Commander
Location: i'll giv you a hint. it's somewhere in the vicinity of the third planet from the sun

Re: Yes, this is fanfic.

Post by warhammer651 »

Areze wrote:Part I: Disaster in Cerulia-Bippen

"Assholes." cursed Admiral Braxton under his breath. " Mother fucking inbred shiteaters." Braxton was a pious Lutheran, meaning that he didn't use the lord's name in vain. but it didn't stop him from saying other things. "Whore-born craven, carrion-feasting jackals. Every single fucking one of them, if I see one of those curs, I'll make sure he fucking suffers an eternity for this."

1: http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l319/ ... gahnom.png
you managed to describe one of my classmates perfectly
The Boz
Captain
Captain

Post by The Boz »

I never comment on fanfics until they have grown to atleast 5000 characters.

I like this one, and would like it to continue as I am interested in what you will write next, what the characters will do next, and what new characters will be introduced.
MAKE LOVE, NOT SPAM!