Desert's random ranting (Warning: extreme randomness)

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Desert's random ranting (Warning: extreme randomness)

Post by Anna »

If you want to rant about random shit, maybe start a blog or something? I don't see why you need a thread on the forum for it.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Post by -Desert- »

You're right, it makes no sense. It would have made for something interesting though, a bit like your threads.

Do with this as you wish, I don't really care. :P
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

How would it have made for something interesting? I'm not seeing it.

I have no intention of locking your thread, though. I was simply asking a question.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Post by -Desert- »

Oh right, nevermind. I'm going to start building shinies again, I've finally got everything on that flash drive.
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.
M123
Captain
Captain

Post by M123 »

-Desert- wrote:On a side note, I came across a very, very, VERY old topic with section suggestions. I noticed two nice-looking section sprites you made :D
These?:

Image Image
Thanks.
"Very old topic" is right :P
Necrontyr1998 wrote:Wait, how exactly did your first one break? I've left my Kingston out in the rain once and it still worked.
I think mine might have gone through a washing machine once.

EDIT: Re-hosted images (bye ImageShack)
Last edited by M123 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Post by -Desert- »

You know, there's a lot of stuff that isn't 'me-proof': That Lexar apparently didn't survive the time I left it in my laptop's port. I then put the laptop in its bag in such a way the Lexar had enough space. I put the laptop bag in a bigger bag/rucksack. I turn the laptop on: it doesn't work.

I actually had the ICIDU in that same position. The plug bent a bit twice and it still works. But then, the Lexar wasn't made of metal (except for the actual memory bit), it was full plastic. Yes, plastic, and not even very durable plastic IMO.

(I'm able to remove the memory card inside with relatively little effort, the Icidu's is in a fairly solid-feeling bit of platic that can't be opened without destroying the thing)

As for leaving these pretty things in your pants and then throwing those in a washing machine: I think the pants actually protect whatever you stuff in their pockets from what evil a washing machine can do... (Washing machines = evil)

EDIT: I just had that plug bend 30 degrees. It still works. This thing's clearly me-proof. If you have to buy a flash drive and don't need USB 3.0, get ab ICIDU as they seem to be night impervious to whatever problems you throw at them :P