Pimpmygun.doctornoob.com

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Majicnanas
Captain
Captain

Pimpmygun.doctornoob.com

Post by Majicnanas »

Pimp My Gun is an incredibly popular flash game that allows users to customize or create their own weapons using dozens of different parts, pieces, and accessories.

I'm not trying to advertise it or anything, just trying to set BSF aside for a day or two.

It's easy to use, so I thought we could have a little contest, and see who could make the best looking weapon.

I thought of this to be fun for the BSF community.

Rules:

1. Entry's for both the new and old versions are exceptable. ( You will learn about this later)

2. I will take the top 3 (decided by the general reaction to the gun and my judgement), and conclude the contest. I will just name he/she who is in first place.

3. Make you gun look like an ACTUAL gun, like a soldier would use it in battle.

4. Post must include pic of gun, short description, and what you think you did best, and worst.

To open pimp my gun, go to the website provided ( pimpmygun.doctornoob.com ), look at the top of the page, and choose either "Play" or "Play old version."

The newest version is better when it comes to detail in the weapon parts, the older version is usually superior for it's bounty of parts, but personally, I never use it.

Good luck.

Example of what you could make V
Attachments
A modified AKM, with an added fore grip/flashlight combo, suppressor, Red dot, and modified stock.<br /><br />Looks great, all the parts match, but only took 3 min to make. :P
A modified AKM, with an added fore grip/flashlight combo, suppressor, Red dot, and modified stock.

Looks great, all the parts match, but only took 3 min to make. :P
Add me on steam @majicnanas
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Pimpmygun.doctornoob.com

Post by Deltaflyer »

Here's my entry - a somewhat near-future sniper, designed to be comfortable to use, and featuring dual-bullet loading, which allows the user to fire two shots with one depression of the trigger. This allows the regular infantryman the ability to engage targets from greater ranges than before, with reasonable effectiveness. The compact nature of the weapon (About the size of an L85A2, 60% that of the average sniper rifle) is due to it's bullpup design, which reduces the strain on soldier's backs as they carry equipment around with them in the midst of fighting. Replaceable barrel covers and cheek rests allow users of the rifle the ability to camoflauge the rifle to a certain extent easily and quickly, adapting to changes in environment. A foldable bi-pod, whilst adding about a kilo to the weight and making the weapon front-heavy, does allow the user to fire from a prone position with much-increased accuracy. The cocking handle and dust cover are interchangeable, allowing for use by both left and right-handed soldiers, meaning that this rifle is very much a modern rifle for modern conflicts in open terrain, worldwide.

The L76A1.

*edited to correct grammatical errors.*
Attachments
myweapon.jpg
Last edited by Deltaflyer on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not enough Delta in your life? Have a look at https://twitter.com/Deltabacon1 - I do a fair amount of casting and esports analysis which may appeal to some of you who are that way inclined!
Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Pimpmygun.doctornoob.com

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

Well its not that realistic and certainly not a winner but I built this:

The Medusa cannon
PMGmg.png
Essentially a compact mini-gattler built for the super-human soldiers of the future!
Originally used as an anti-infantry mounted weapon on tanks and support vehicles.
Deus Est Mechanicus

Owner of 'The Novian Empire', a Delphinius Gulf Wars faction.
Fleet Version 1.8 is finally available for download!
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7081