What other games are you guys playing?

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

DoomBringer
Commander
Commander

What other games are you guys playing?

Post by DoomBringer »

So I have decided to unofficially quit BSF or more like put it aside for the moment
I am wondering if anyone here plays some other games such as EVE Online which I am generally focussed on atm.
Or any other MMOs I might know about.
Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy.
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Re: What other games are you guys playing?

Post by Deltaflyer »

It's not an MMO, but I just bought Fort Zombie and it's really good. Hard, but good.
Not enough Delta in your life? Have a look at https://twitter.com/Deltabacon1 - I do a fair amount of casting and esports analysis which may appeal to some of you who are that way inclined!
shamrocksoldier
Commander
Commander

Post by shamrocksoldier »

X3-Terran conflict is pretty damn great. Just got it really cheap on steam in a sale. I highly recommend it.
UNGW Fleet:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6452
The War for the colonies:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6454

Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. But In the morning, I shall be sober.”
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Aside from the obvious big but fairly temporary things (D3, Skyrim, etc.) most of my gaming time and creativity (respectively) is spent playing and making missions for cortex command. For multiplayer, King Arthur's Gold is a lot of fun, it's not persistent or anything, just crazy one off matches. The premium version also has zombie survival which is pretty awesome too.
M123
Captain
Captain

Post by M123 »

Deltaflyer wrote:It's not an MMO, but I just bought Fort Zombie and it's really good. Hard, but good.
Gah, I bought that a while back, tried MANY different things to try to get it running but had no luck. :(

I'll probably try it out on a different computer at some point, maybe then I'll actually get to play it.

On-topic: recently I've been playing Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Risen 2, UFO: Enemy Unknown / X-COM: UFO Defence, and LIMBO.

I've also been trying to play EVE Online and Cortex Command (now that B27 is out), but for some reason they both cause my computer to freeze up after playing for some amount of time (doesn't seem to be related to hardware temperature).
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

Borderlands, pretty much.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Sadly not much time for games these days. I went to work on some sections the other day and realized I don't even have bsf installed :shock: But in my spare time I've been playing Minecraft since I'm really more into building than the hardcore action of most games. But don't worry about setting bsf aside for awhile. You have to let your mind reset every now and then so you can get fresh ideas.
Also, Darkspace is always fun for awhile if your looking for a free to play mmo. Not so much on the massive part these days but roflstomping noobs with a dreadnought can really sooth the nerves...
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

The Binding of Isaac + The Wrath Of The Lamb

It's awesome. You should play it too. Roguelike with Zelda-esque gameplay, plus permadeath and a unique artistic style. Made by Edmund McMillan, who also designed Meatboy and other things like Gish, Time Fcuk, etc. Many of his other game creations appear in Binding of Isaac. And it's fantastic, damnit!
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

This wonderful thing called Ace of Spades. It has a minecraft-esque world but its a fast paced shooter. Its fun to destroy walls with shotguns.
The best server is Minit US. I am an admin and my name is Vezok.
naysayers will be shot
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

"Best server" "Doogie is an admin"

I am detecting an incongruity here.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

Ah very funny. There's 30 admins or so since we see roughly 500 players a week. The server is always full and it doesn't use an overabndance of silly add-ons. Admins really just ban griefers anyway.
naysayers will be shot
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Post by calvin1211 »

Playing Tribes: Ascend on the Australian server.
(I'd use the Singapore server, but there's never anyone online)
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Anna wrote:The Binding of Isaac + The Wrath Of The Lamb
Wow...the trailer for that is scary good. Game play looks decent but was totally different than what I expected. May give it a run through just for laughs.
STARSTRUCK

Post by STARSTRUCK »

Currently playing through Swordcraft Story, was mucking around in Space Rangers 2: Reboot a while ago (poorly translated Russian text adventures, so much fun!). I also have a few visual novels on my backlog, not sure if those count as video games.

On multiplayer: my friend wanted me to play World of Tanks with him, but I never got around to it. I'm more of a Tribes: Ascend guy myself.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Of course this is next on my to play list because well, its fucking epic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaoHMjS04vU