Enterfactory virus

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Enterfactory virus

Post by ZombieBane12 »

if any of you have a problem with this pop up just download anvi ad blocker v2.0
then delete the sangguni.exe (uninstall i mean)
which is normally found in C:\Program Files\Tuto4Pc
To rule a country of a thousand chariots, there must be reverent attention to business, and sincerity; economy in expenditure, and love for men; and the employment of the people at the proper seasons. -Confucius
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Enterfactory virus

Post by Anna »

I am not sure why you made this thread. I am literally baffled as to the reason for its existence. If you have decent anti-virus (AVG) and an ad-blocker addon for your browser, pop-up viruses like this are literally a non-issue, and as far as I can tell this isn't a major one that lots of people are having problem with, so why'd you post your silly solution for fixing it here? (The correct solution would be to have tools like Malwarebytes and Spybot - Search And Destroy installed. They can handle any malware that does manage to get past the reasonable protections that non-idiots should be taking.)

I know there's not much activity on the forum, but does that really justify just making a silly thread about how you dealt with some silly virus?
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.