th15's New Games

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

th15's New Games

Post by Bad Boy »

Well I'm not sure if I'm the odd one out or if calvin is but I can't post in the hall of rules so I can't say anything there about the games.
First off, it's nice to see and play the fruits of your labour. While neither are extensive or highly complex game they're both a lot of fun and they both have interesting mechanics. I don't really have much to add other than keep up the good work!
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Re: th15's New Games

Post by calvin1211 »

I think it's because it started in Misc. games before being moved to the Hall of Rules for whatever reason.
Anyway, the problem I had with Mothership has been solved (Thanks TH15) and I must say, its real fun to play. Only complaint is that the amount of debris generated is exccessive.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: th15's New Games

Post by Bad Boy »

Ah, I was wondering about that. And yeah, the amount of scrap to pick up can be pretty ridiculous. For what it's worth I don't think I ever experienced any lag or slowdown that wasn't caused deliberately by the game even when the whole screen was filled with scrap and bullets.
On the note of slowdown, I think one of my favourite things about it is using the tachyon burst and killing several cores at the same time ultimately resulting in so much slow down you think it's frozen.