Team Fortress 2

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Team Fortress 2

Post by Arcalane »

My thoughts;

Whilst at first, TF2 seems unusual for such a game given it's cartoony style, once you hear the creator's commentaries about why they designed the game the way they did, it makes a lot more sense. The classes and their distinctive outlines and style make TF2 an excellent game, combined with the small but well-made bundle of maps.

It also has some of the most hilarious, bizarre and downright rude taunts I've heard in a game ever.

A solid 10/10 here. Almost flawless execution of the goals and excellent team-based gameplay.

Thoughts?
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
SoberStickman
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by SoberStickman »

9.5/10 for me.
This has got to be the finest game I have played this year. It's got hilarity, action and brilliant gameplay.
It truly is a worthy successor to TFC, and it is definetely worth getting the Orange Box just for TF 2.

Yeah, the taunts are great, especially the pyro's and the demo's.
Plus, I love it how each class is so unique and much more colourful than class systems of any other games similar to it, such as battlefield series or enemy territory.
You can immediately differentiate a soldier from a medic, and so on. Plus, differing class doesn't just mean different weapons, but also different abilities such as cloaking for spies and improved speed/double jump for scouts.