Let's Play With Anna - Bioshock Part 2 up

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Re: Anna Sucks At Iji - Part 6 Up

Post by Aralonia »

I still underscore that part 5, about 16 minutes in, is pretty great.

For those unaware...

==

Anna fires a MASSIVE RED LASER and DESTROYS A ROBOT. There is a MINOR PAUSE.
<Anna> Hell yes! I like it!
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Anna Sucks At Iji - Part 7 Up

Post by Anna »

Okay, Part 8 has been up for a day or two now, for those of you who didn't know.

The problem is, my mic was partially unplugged for the entire recording. Sometimes I come through fine, at other times there's static and loud weird noises and my voice cuts in and out. Now, for those who care, should I play all the way back up to Sector 9 and redo and rerecord that level, or should I just record Sector X, the last sector, and get it done?
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Corporal Jomn
Captain
Captain

Post by Corporal Jomn »

Whichever you like, honestly I want you to do Sector X.
A gay as fuck girl and loving it.
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

"Fuck you assassin, how do you like my creed?!"
That made me chuckle. I have to say, you seem to be missing out on the kicking fun. I upped strength almost from the begining and I die alot less cuz I just knock back everything but bosses. Good stuff though man, keep doing these.
Anna

Re: Let's Play With Anna (All LPs in one threa

Post by Anna »

Yeah, I probably should get back into kicking some, I guess, but man, I like my giant guns! Plasma cannon is probably my favourite thing ever, but I'd not give up the MPFB Devastator or the Velocithor easily either... hm.

Anyway! New LP Started. Iji will be finished in a day or so. I dunno if I'll continue Riddick, considering how damn buggy the game acts sometimes when I'm recording, but we'll see.

Let's Play Bioshock - Part 1

Combined all my active LP threads into one thread, to save space and make things neater.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Corporal Jomn
Captain
Captain

Post by Corporal Jomn »

Cool Bioshock! Never played it before, but I like the setting of it. Can't wait to see more Anna.
A gay as fuck girl and loving it.
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
Anna

Post by Anna »

Anna Suck At Iji - Part 9 FINALE is up. 47 minutes. Lots of lag during the two bossfights, and once again for some parts of the video I'm too quiet, and other parts the mic acts all screwy. Fmmmg I need to work on finding a good balance. And figure out what's causing the mic screwiness, 'cause it should have been plugged in properly this time.
Quality Control Enforcer
Da_Dooley
Commander
Commander

Re: Let's Play With Anna - Iji Finale Posted

Post by Da_Dooley »

I'll tell you right now, if you are susceptible to having the shit scared out of you, then put Bioshock in your barbecue and serve it well done with a nice Chardonnay, and forget about it.

On the other hand, if you like shooting your way through a dystopian city and turning yourself into a genetic killing machine, then by all means continue.
I'm still alive, motherfuckers.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Da_Dooley wrote:I'll tell you right now, if you are susceptible to having the shit scared out of you, then put Bioshock in your barbecue and serve it well done with a nice Chardonnay, and forget about it.
Only games that have ever genuinely scared me to the point of having trouble playing are Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Silent Hill 2. I think I'm capable of handling whatever Bioshock throws at me.
Quality Control Enforcer
Da_Dooley
Commander
Commander

Post by Da_Dooley »

Well, it's mostly just things jumping out of the ceiling and screaming their lungs out at you while you reload and/or recharge and you getting flustered and freaking out because there are occasionally five of the aforementioned occurences happening at once when two Big Daddies walk in. But once you get used to that happening, all you really have too look out for are the tripwires and cameras.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Let's Play Bioshock - Part 2 is up

Sadly, I didn't realise until after uploading it to YouTube that at the half-way mark in the video, my mic once again goes to shit. I'm probably gonna hold off on any more LP videos until I can resolve these goddamn microphone issues, 'cause they're infuriating me.
Quality Control Enforcer
TheBuilder
Commander
Commander

Re: Let's Play With Anna - Bioshock Part 2 up

Post by TheBuilder »

After watching episode 1 of your Bioshock lets play, i had an idea. What if you recoreded yourself going through the forums and posting like normal and stuff.

I'd just like to hear what it is you blurt out whenever you see something that makes you laugh, or most likely, what you say when you come across something that angers you.

Just an idea I had, you choose where to go with it.
Not even death can stop the truly determined.

My goal is to build the most epic thing possible, PERIOD.

I told them, "I want to add to the world."
They said, "Then learn how to use the editor."
I asked, "What is the editor?"
They said, "Life."
Da_Dooley
Commander
Commander

Post by Da_Dooley »

Builder...

That... is actually a really good idea. I would enjoy seeing something like that.
Anna

Post by Anna »

A recording of my looking through the forums and making commentary would pretty much go, "Boring boring boring boring oh look new ship from jwa since he's the only person who posts ships anymore that's cool moving on boring boring boring fucking newbs fmmmmg thread locked moved on boring boring AHHH FUCKING SPAMBOT MAKE ME AN ADMIN ALREADY SO I CAN BAN THEM NNNNNNG boring boring"

Seriously. Not that interesting. :lol:
Quality Control Enforcer
Latooni
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Latooni »

Make a Let's Play IRC video.