Hey there boys and girls. Do you like Roguelike games? Do you like Dwarf Fortress? Do you wish you had games like that which were set on a Space Station and Multiplayer
? Where you can go around dismantling or moving things about on the station, handcuff people, shoot people in the head, lock them in lockers and throw them out an airlock, or all of the above?
Well, now your wish has finally been answered. Space Station 13 is a game that lets you do all that stuff and more. It's not really graphically pretty, but it's a fun game. Fun as hell. Crazy and wonderful.
And we have our own server!
So, here's what you'll need if you want to join us:
- Read this: http://ss13.donglabs.com/index.php?titl ... ng_Started (Just The HUD and Basic Commands bits are fine, really, for starting out. Maybe check out the Getting Around bit too)
- Now read it again.
- Make sure you understand it.
- Now you might wanna give this a looksee: http://ss13.donglabs.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Okay, now download BYOND: http://www.byond.com/download/ This is the client the game uses. Once you've done that (you should probably sign up for an account too)...
- Go here! http://www.byond.com/games/hub/Exadv1/SpaceStation13
Click "Play Now", and then look through the serverlist for Wyrdysm Station and jump on in!