Has anyone ever played the .hack games?

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

edhaha
Ensign
Ensign

Has anyone ever played the .hack games?

Post by edhaha »

These games are really fun, I got the 3rd one and its really good. It's a real-time fighting RPG if any of you like that...Just making a suggestion to gkplayer/com its about this online game and this virus called AIDA infects everything. This guy literally sacrifices himself into one attack and defeats the virus but when he kills it he made a big-ass monster. They fight the monster and win and stuff...happy ending...But all you do is run through some areas kill stuff and fight a boss...good stroyline tho What was the best thing about the game?
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Has anyone ever played the .hack games?

Post by Silverware »

I don't know why people put their first post as something off topic to what the forums are for, something Wyrdysm based would be nice. Its rather rude to just go onto someones forum and post about something else as your first post.

Blah.

Why don't you add a link to some of them anyways. I was thinking you meant a Rogue-like, but from the sounds of it you don't...
Maart3n
BANNED

Post by Maart3n »

Nope, this is just your good old japanese, turn based, bad hairday, generic enemy, teenage hero, tragic story, awefull voice acted, happy ended RPG.

Oh, and all this for 5 min of googling, 'cause it would keep on giving me msn hacks, website hacks or hacker revolution.
edhaha
Ensign
Ensign

Post by edhaha »

Any gamers in Northern MN or southern Canada. And no I won't say 'eh'.
Hit me up if you are
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

This thread looks like spam to me. Like spam it shall be treated.

edhaha, we generally prefer people to start posting regarding on-topic stuff, or at least posting in other people's threads, before they start their own threads about non-Wyrdysm related games.

Thread locked.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.