Michael Jackson(1950-2009)-about the King of Pop

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

giygasruels
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Michael Jackson(1950-2009)-about the King of Pop

Post by giygasruels »

Hello.
Needless to say what we will be there to say?
OK,if you are a NOOB/MORON/MJ Anti Fan this is for you:in this topic we will talk about the one to greatest artist in the world:Michael Jackson.

1.OK, we all know that Michael was on pedopfille process 3 times(or two times). I think that he was not guilty! And why? Because MJ had a lot of fans but also the enemies of those who wanted to get rid of it ...
2.A lot of people say that MJ took strong medication and it apparently was the cause of his dead.No true too!
Battle Ships Forever is cool!
I'm fan of Nintendo games(Mario games,Kirby games,EarthBound,Sonic games) and I'm from Poland.
If tou are noob,Giygas will kill you!Błahahahahahahahaha!
Maart3n
BANNED

Re: Michael Jackson(1950-2009)-about the King of Pop

Post by Maart3n »

giygasruels wrote: 2.A lot of people say that MJ took strong medication and it apparently was the cause of his dead.No true too!
It was, his doctor killed him with his medication. Try understanding the news correctly.

MJ was a good pop artist, not a fan but he deserves his title.(King not pedofile.)
giygasruels
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by giygasruels »

Maart3n wrote:
giygasruels wrote: 2.A lot of people say that MJ took strong medication and it apparently was the cause of his dead.No true too!
It was, his doctor killed him with his medication. Try understanding the news correctly.

MJ was a good pop artist, not a fan but he deserves his title.(King not pedofile.)
Do not believe everything you see or hear in TV.Sometimes there are terrible lies!
His doctor don't kill him!It is too disgraceful!
I'm fan of Nintendo games(Mario games,Kirby games,EarthBound,Sonic games) and I'm from Poland.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

And I suppose you have evidence to the contrary, giygasruels? :roll:

Why do you keep starting these worthless threads? I don't get it. What is the point of this thread other than to have a circlejerk about Michael Jackson? And what is it with you insisting that things are "the greatest in the world"? It's rather annoying.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Squishy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Squishy »

Have you guys played Michael Jackon's Moonwalker for the Sega Genesis? Solid action platformer.
Maart3n
BANNED

Post by Maart3n »

Squishy wrote:Have you guys played Michael Jackon's Moonwalker for the Sega Genesis? Solid action platformer.
Most epic derail ever incoming!

Haven't actually but only seeing the gameplay made me want to play it. And isn't it a side scrolling fighter.(Nitpick.)
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

There are terrible lies in some of the media yes however ,on August 24 several news outlets quoted anonymous sources as stating that the Los Angeles coroner had decided to treat Jackson's death as a homicide; this was later confirmed by the coroner on August 28. At the time of death, Jackson had been administered propofol, lorazepam and midazolam. Law enforcement officials conducted a manslaughter investigation of his personal physician, Conrad Murray. On February 8, 2010, Murray was charged with involuntary manslaughter by prosecutors in Los Angeles. This I think may prove that his doctor had given him large amounts powerful drugs and this may have contributed to his death, I am in no way saying his doctor killed him but he may have contributed to his untimely demise. But what the hell Michael Jackson king of pop long may his memory and awesome dance moves defy the chart topping crap of today :)

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
Squishy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Squishy »

Maart3n wrote:And isn't it a side scrolling fighter platformer.(I can't read, sorry, Squishy.)
Game is fundamentally different in arcades and home console ports, but share the same name and setting.
giygasruels
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by giygasruels »

Yeah maybe this doctor kill MJ but I'm sure he don't want to do this!Or another theory:MJ wanted to die and that why his doctor gave him drugs :shock: