Patience please

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Dingo
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Patience please

Post by Dingo »

As I stated in my 1st post , I suffer aspergers syndrome, so it means I can easily mis-interperate things that are said/written to me.
on a bad day I can fly off the handle about almost nothing (if I mis-interperate)
Benefits are I can remember HUGE number strings almost instantly, my technical & maths skills are solid, but I struggle with social thinking.
Working at posting some original music on facebook (windows update issues) and you will all be welcome to use once I get it together.
Many genres from Jazz to Techno and Heavy Metal. (27 tracks so far)
Walk softly & carry a five tera-watt blaster
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

Seems I may have missed your first post altogether.
Squishy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Squishy »

Suffer?

Assburgers is only an obstacle if you let it. Control it and it can become a beneficial edge, like your tech/math aptitude.

All it takes is to second-guess the communicative actions that you're going to take, such as taking the time to thoroughly flesh out this confusing post that jumps across three disconnected subjects that would only make sense to the writer.

Let me repeat: Think twice before communicating. The Internet can be wonderful because you can take all the time you need to properly write out a post.

...welcome to the forum.
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

Welcome, a have to agree with squishy to a point.
If your gonna yell at something, stop, close the window, and then restart in 5 mins.

Unfortunately you can't do that IRL. Im sure we would all like to be able to just come back to a convo after a moment's thought IRL.
Dingo
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Dingo »

Thanks
I tend to talk that way too, (multi subject)
still a little intimidated by the sheer SIZE of all the info in here, easy to get lost/distracted.
Walk softly & carry a five tera-watt blaster
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

Well, there's always this thread for all your random shipbuilding questions, and the entire forum that thread is in if you need help.
AlphaDetisMegas
Captain
Captain

Post by AlphaDetisMegas »

asperger syndrome shouldn't be a problem here, i ''suffer'' from it myself, and it doesn't hinder me at all.
Nothing is forever. It can't be. 'Cause everyone changes.
Whether they want to or not, they need to change. Myself... Even you!