Really terrible conspiracy nuts.

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Noctis
Captain
Captain

Post by Noctis »

unsunghero10 wrote:http://www.timecube.com/

Yes, this is a real site, with real intent on educating you.

Is Scientology off limits? And if so, is it because it's too easy, or might be a religion*?

*(company with lots of lawyers).
Not time cube again. God I can barely even understand what he's saying. Man mothers and educated stupid urgahh.

We all know about scientology though. Quiverfulls are a fun bunch though.
Homer
Commander
Commander

Post by Homer »

I have to agree with noctis and Anna on the creationist thing (partially) even though i'm Christian some of those guys annoy the hell out of you. Some of the 4chan conspiracy guys are absolutely fucked up i the head.. i saw one where the tried to claim the moon is fake.
My sig is under attack by commie mods!
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Bah, everyone knows the moon is really made of cheese.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
firevikin125
Commander
Commander

Post by firevikin125 »

I'm sorry but the idea that life and everything we know today just fell
from the sky is just stupid.
Also, even though modern science can
tell you that core samples taken
from rocks and such show that
the Earth is billions of years old, and
yet the church still believes that all those
people are wrong and they are right.

WHEW, man i have waited so long to get
that off my chest. :|
"A gargoyle's meat can be carved with an ordinary cleaver, but for its petrous hide . . ."
—Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar,
The Underworld Cookbook
HorseMonster
Commander
Commander

Post by HorseMonster »

I think that the one word that for me best sums up the gut wrenching levels of delusion, ignorance, paranoia and downright zealotry expressed by conspiracy theorists is Zeitgeist. I don't think that I've ever ever seen any piece of media that was made with the goal to convince that fails so utterly to actually present any kind of discernable point whilst simultaneously trying to support its point with anecdotal evidence, third hand research, quotations taken out of context and blatant misinformation. The entire thing is incoherent, self contradictory, disrespectful and, more often than not, wrong.

No discussion of conspiracy theorists is complete without it!
Noctis
Captain
Captain

Post by Noctis »

HorseMonster wrote:I think that the one word that for me best sums up the gut wrenching levels of delusion, ignorance, paranoia and downright zealotry expressed by conspiracy theorists is Zeitgeist. I don't think that I've ever ever seen any piece of media that was made with the goal to convince that fails so utterly to actually present any kind of discernable point whilst simultaneously trying to support its point with anecdotal evidence, third hand research, quotations taken out of context and blatant misinformation. The entire thing is incoherent, self contradictory, disrespectful and, more often than not, wrong.

No discussion of conspiracy theorists is complete without it!
Yeah, Zeitgeist is one of those movies that starts off controversial and ends with paranoid delusions.

The movie "What the Bleep Do we know?" Just angers me. They try to pass it off as a movie about quantum physics but in reality it's just newage bullshit about influencing the universe through wishing for stuff to happen. Also, if you track down it's funding and creators it was actually created by a cult that follows some lady who says she's getting wisdom from a ghost from Atlantis

What?
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Why the fuck are you bumping ancient threads, Noctis? You of all people should know better. Enjoy your warning for stupid necro!
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ