Wow. Epic.

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Beta_krogoth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Wow. Epic.

Post by Beta_krogoth »

Looking though the HoS i've seen that this little piece of space haven is littered with explosive conflicts that span not in space, but in the forums.

Apon first coming to these forums i was scared shitless of the mods and admins, seeing their ability to crush someone like a lion would a woodpecker (Weird simile i know but twas the first one that popped into my head) but what surprised me more was that same person (I won't mention names) admitting they were wrong and that they were sorry.

:O

Awesome.

The only other forum where i've seen this many bans is facepunch, but the difference being that facepunch will permi-ban you for posting a undescriptive thread title and BSF will ban you for commiting a banable offense. Damn facepunch.

But anyway, the point of this thread is nothing and i was bored, just like to share an opinion.

Anyone wanna get anything of there chest?
"If I was trying to chase you off the forum, you'd already be gone." Anna.

:O Epic Mods of teh win!
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

Thanks. We value your custom. I'll let someone else HoS or close this thread or something because I need a use for all this popcorn in my dorm.

Get something off my chest, huh? Alright, here goes: RIP Talhydras
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
Cycerin
Captain
Captain

Post by Cycerin »

Great, another who never got exposed to somethingawful.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Honestly, you'd be surprised how often people get banned from most forums. Many forums choose not to leave such... public displays of it. Others have an entire "Parting Shots" board dedicated to people who have been banned. There are often all sorts of unpleasant people on forums who rather than following the rules and demonstrating something resembling intelligence, instead think that acting however they want and smacktalking admins and moderators is a good idea. Tolerating those people never goes well.

Honestly though, as much as it my seem like it, I don't enjoy being an asshole all the time, although it does come to me far too naturally. I don't like needing to ban people either, but I won't hesitate to request a ban from Arcalane if I think one is required.

I kinda knew those two would slip up eventually, though...
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Beta_krogoth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Beta_krogoth »

Really? I've seen a few people being banned on RS but they were just trolls. Shame people have to act like that.
The HoS made me laugh to be honest, its funny.

I don't see you as a asshole, An asshole would throw shit unprovoked which i've never seen you do.

Hang on... why would you want to HoS this?

Grasmaaier
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Grasmaaier »

Because this is not really worthly of a thread actually.
Beta_krogoth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Beta_krogoth »

Ah, well is thats the case just delete it.