What else are you in to?

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Nutcase
Captain
Captain

Post by Nutcase »

I can find an indie game in a country with 2 million people but you can't find it in Holland?
Now that's interesting...
:roll:
maarten
BANNED

Post by maarten »

Nutcase wrote:I can find an indie game in a country with 2 million people but you can't find it in Holland?
Now that's interesting...
:roll:
2 million that's an interesting number... but as a suck at geografy I can't recall any country having 2 million inhabitants.

And I haven't been out to the stores for about 10 days now and I was pretty sure not seeing it in speciallised game stores.
maybe overlooked the familiar look of the boxart :roll:
Elvin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Elvin »

maarten wrote:
Nutcase wrote:It's retail now.
At least over here.
In the small fu**ed up place I live not a single great indie or small game makes it to the stores, only the big games that will garantee them money.
But I just found a way to play it, I am sorry for the developers but I just can't buy it. I would if it was possible.

btw; we are going totally offtopic.(on the offtopic part of the forum.)
The official site has a download and buy option. Here's the link, hope you decide to buy it:

http://taleworlds.com/mb_buy_en.html
Nutcase
Captain
Captain

Post by Nutcase »

He claims that his card isn't suitable.
He could always get a friend to use his card (You give him the money and he pays for it).
maarten
BANNED

Post by maarten »

I am in this conversation as well so you could use 'you' instead.
Anyways I just tried the game again and figured I would play it for about 3-4 weeks maybe more to finish the campaign and get bored with it, so I'll just stick with my version.
Nutcase
Captain
Captain

Post by Nutcase »

Correction: You'd play for a month or so, get bored, shelve it, and then repeat the process after two months.