Interactive Story by Anna

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

You forgot the cat.
osilus
Captain
Captain

Post by osilus »

Ugh, I wouldn't suggest following strange lights off into unknown fantasy woods, but what the hell. Oh and bring your brother, venturing off alone is kinda silly no?
"It was really great, stealing zombie Jesus's legendary Horse Wiener." - Gamefaqs user

Ow.
I just dropped my keyboard on my head.
Ow. -Anna
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

I urge you to follow the lights, it could be a way out of here. On the other hand don't, you'll go to Heaven early.
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

There's a lady who knows,
all that glitters is gold,
and she's buying a stairway to Heaven...

Actually, I'd like to revoke my previous opinion. Go get your brother first, then pursuit the shiny ones.

Led Zeppelin knows, man. Also, I'd like to take the spot of spaced-out stoner voice.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Well, that was it then. I'd chase after the pretty glowing lights, but I'd take Hale with me. Running back to the front door, I yanked it open, nearly ripping it off its hinges in the process, reached out, grabbed him by the arm, and began running off towards the forest, ignoring his surprised shouts and attempts to protest. No time! The lights are getting away!

I could still barely see them, darting about at the edge of the woods. Finally trusting that Hale would follow me, rather than run off alone into the dark forest, I released his wrist, sprinting towards the lights, which were getting further and further away.

"Wait!" I called out, and the lights seemed to stup, hovering about a bit.

Finally they shot towards me, flying past me and hovering behind my shoulder. I could see them clearly now, small girls with long hair and flittering wings, their limbs long and slender, their bodies completely bare but completely lacking in sex-defining organs. Honestly, I just assumed they were girls thanks to their cute little faces.

"Help! Help!" One chirped, flying around my head and glowing brighter, "Bad men!"

I took in my surroundings. I'd run deeper into the forest than I'd thought. There was nothing to be seen around me but trees and a handful of the glowing white pixies. And Hale fighting off a group of armed men with swords, his own sword flashing a bright blue as he parried aside blades. Swearing, I pulled out my gun, running towards them. I took aim, and fired, a brilliant white line barely missing one of the assailants and tearing a dime-sized hole through several tree trunks before finally fading.

That caught their attention at least, and one broke off from the group, coming straight for me. I couldn't see just how many of them there were, but we were easily outnumbered. At least three men were attempting to take down Hale, and he was starting to have trouble fending off their blows, visibly exhausting under the assault. The man that had broken off from the group lunged at me, swinging his sword in a vicious arc, his tanned, leathery face covered in a broad, sadistic grin.

I raised my left arm and caught the blow directly, smirking as his blade bounced off it harmlessly, then I used that moment of distraction to bash him in the side of the head with the hilt of my gun, sending him to the ground. They may have been trying to kill us, but I wasn't going to kill anyone else, not if I could help it. I span around, grinning from ear to ear, looking for Hale, but when I saw him, I froze.

They'd been wearing him down for a while now, and it seemed like one of his attackers had finally gone for the kill. Hale stood there, completely still, a look of shock on his face as the man wrenched the blade from his stomach, letting him collapse to the ground.

What happened after, I barely remember. Screaming, shouting, blades clashing against my metal arm. I recall grabbing for a man's neck only to have my metal fingers tear into his throat like it was paper-thin, blood covering my hand. When I came to, I was clinging to Hale, the both of us covered in blood. His pulse was weak, but he was still alive. For how much longer... I don't know.

My body aches, and I'm sure I took a few injuries of my own. Who knows how much of this blood is mine, or Hales or of the... oh... I killed them. I killed all of them. And Hale, he's here, dying in my arms, and I don't know what to do. Oh god, what do I do?
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

Call for help, and talk to him while you're doing so. Ask him questions about anything you ever wondered about, no matter how childish.
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Apply pressure to the wound to try to slow the bleeding, you can't carry him while doing so I think. Check and see if the fairies are still around, see if they can help in some form or manner. If not, call for help. Not much else I can think of.
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

I agree with Lizzie, but stay alert, there might still be some of them, waiting to ambush you.
And Lizzie, that avatar looks familiar. Anime?
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

bien4500 wrote:I agree with Lizzie, but stay alert, there might still be some of them, waiting to ambush you.
And Lizzie, that avatar looks familiar. Anime?
Wrong place to be asking no? There is the PM function.
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Ask the fairies for help.
AidanAdv
Commodore
Commodore

Post by AidanAdv »

Fairies, what next? Dragons? Unicorns? Talking Crusta- oh yeah.

This seems like a good time to find some help. Like one of the other voices said, while you trying to find someone, ask Hale anything you can think of, he might not be around for much longer.
Swamp Fox
Captain
Captain

Post by Swamp Fox »

Call the fairies, scream for help like the world's coming to an end, and try to talk to Hale. Basically, get the fairies, Hale, and anyone within earshot together.
Last edited by Swamp Fox on Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?"
"What?!"
"You're gonna have to answer to the Coca Cola company."
lightstriker
Commodore
Commodore

Post by lightstriker »

Call for help Oh, and talk to Hale. Not sure how useful any information you can get will be, but it might help distract him... and you...
Last edited by lightstriker on Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blackhart
Captain
Captain

Post by Blackhart »

Try to see if the fairies can help you, but I would tend to Hales wound first. Also check the dead bodies of the men you just killed to see if they have anything that can help Hale or you heal yourselves.
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

It's Naviiiiiiiii~

Ahem. Right. Look around for the fairies, and get them to help. This is important; find some way to 'persuade' them if necessary.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]