Interactive Story by Anna

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

DeathsHand
Captain
Captain

Post by DeathsHand »

ArcaneDude wrote:Faeries are never good.
A lot of them were evil little bastards in various mythologies. I say kill them, feed them to your brother, and hope that some of their power transfers. Or he could get salmonella from the filthy little imps. :?

Or...if you're leaning towards the goody two shoes side, bristling with flowers and kittens, you could ask them for help, and keep the au'tartare idea as a backup...
S͜͟t̷̀̀͟i̷͢ļ̸̕͞l̸̶͞ ̷̢͘͟l̡͟͝u̴̵̸͜͢r̴̸̨k͏͟į̨͜n̛g̸͢͝
SHAD0Wdump
BANNED

Post by SHAD0Wdump »

I still vote to put a hyper-velocity bullet through his brain.

That is true sympathy.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Well I also said seal it. That is just one way and I'm not sure how it being a stomach wound would matter, since all it does is force coagulation in the outer skin layers. In any case his external bleeding needs to be stopped even if you can't do anything about the internal bleeding. Stitch it up or something. And learn to shoot better if your gonna carry around a magical ray of fairy guts and sparkly rainbow unicorn innards.
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

Still think my idea is the best - ask the fairies for help. Don't try and fuck with the wound - you're not nearly well knowledgeable or equipped enough to deal with it. One thing you can do, though, is find out which internal organs were punctured.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Himura.Kenshin wrote:Still think my idea is the best - ask the fairies for help. Don't try and fuck with the wound - you're not nearly well knowledgeable or equipped enough to deal with it. One thing you can do, though, is find out which internal organs were punctured.
Now that I think about it, the fairies aren't going to do shit since they couldn't even save themselves from the "Bad men".
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Lizzie wrote:
Himura.Kenshin wrote:Still think my idea is the best - ask the fairies for help. Don't try and fuck with the wound - you're not nearly well knowledgeable or equipped enough to deal with it. One thing you can do, though, is find out which internal organs were punctured.
Now that I think about it, the fairies aren't going to do shit since they couldn't even save themselves from the "Bad men".
Just 'cause they can't fight doesn't mean they can't heal people.

In the worst case, use them to plug the wounds until you can get him to safety.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

T-002 wrote:In the worst case, use them to plug the wounds until you can get him to safety.
Thats frackin brilliant! Grab a couple fairies and stuff the wounds with them! Direct application of pixie dust to the stomach puncture is always best.
bien4500
Commodore
Commodore

Post by bien4500 »

Tear their wings off, and chew them. Spit out, crush their bodies and mix the chewed wings with the fairy-paste and apply liberally to damaged areas.
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

43 tearing experience points gained.
19 chewing points gained.
27 spitting points gained.
35 crushing points gained.
58 mixing points gained.
436 healing points lost.

Your patient has died from fairy poisoning.
duestchland1
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by duestchland1 »

I say ask the gender neutral fairies for help, they obviously know more about this land than you. Not to mention that they have a defined morale core. They do believe that killers are "bad people". Besides the fact that they may be able to get help faster since they can fly and you are physically exhausted.
I lost my avatar because I made it too big.