Sigtest + Note Regarding My Shipbuilding

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

DeathsHand
Captain
Captain

Post by DeathsHand »

lightstriker wrote:personally? it's enjoyable, while it lasts. Nowhere near the open-ended experience that is promised (it gets old REALLY fast, unless you're evil. then it takes a bit longer). But it's a pretty decent action-rpg, that is, although easy, quite fun to play.
:/ Almost every RPG type game I've played makes it more tedious to be evil. Good and kindness are so much easier, unlike the real world.

Fallout any good? I've heard glorious reviews...wonder if it's lived up to the hype. >_>
S͜͟t̷̀̀͟i̷͢ļ̸̕͞l̸̶͞ ̷̢͘͟l̡͟͝u̴̵̸͜͢r̴̸̨k͏͟į̨͜n̛g̸͢͝
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

DeathsHand wrote:Fallout any good? I've heard glorious reviews...wonder if it's lived up to the hype. >_>
It's fun. It's fairly Fallout-y. It's kinda silly in some respects. It does have flaws, but it's still quite enjoyable to play. The ending sucks, though.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
XEALMOX
One-Ban Limit

Post by XEALMOX »

i can't stop laughing when i read this though because i had the same thing happen to me:
you will need the Black Widow Perk for this though
If you are female:

You can talk the Ronald Laren in the Nuka-Cola Challenge quest into a threesome (He always seems to end up dead just inside the door to the Nuka-Cola factory if you do this).
"What is it your Borg friends say? Resistance is futile."