The newbies guides and other other scribblings

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Captain Trek
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Captain Trek »

You know, lurking on this forum has become like parking my ship 20,000 KM from the edge of a violent and chaotic nebula that was, before its sun went nova, once a happy and peaceful star system where my crew could get some much needed R & R and now trying to decide wether I should risk taking my ship in to see if there are any survivors... But I never do for fear I'll get caught in the crossfire of the former residents of the star system and pirates who are trying to make a killing... So, with a sigh on my lips, I unhappily order my helmsman to turn the ship around and every single time she jumps to warp, leaving that nebula far behind, I seriously consider never coming back...

Yet, I always come back, I always launch a probe and I was have the nebula scanned, on the faint hope that the shining beacon of light that is the creative genius of TH15 will shine through once more and I will perhaps be able to return to the forum once more, if only to download TH's latest creative work to my ship's rec room and high-tail it back out of there again...
[img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/CaptainTrek/Federationsignature.jpg[/img]
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Quit whining, Trek. :P
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

Hay Noctis! Let's try my Hullmeat lesson. This is why.

Oh and LOL @ Trek.
Noctis
Captain
Captain

Post by Noctis »

Oh trek, violence and elitism are what these forums are built on. XP

Also By hullmeat I suppose you mean repetition on a single art as a way news fill up their massive ships?
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

Noctis wrote:Oh trek, violence and elitism are what these forums are built on. XP

Also By hullmeat I suppose you mean repetition on a single art as a way news fill up their massive ships?
Nope. Just sections of any type to put distance between weapon impacts and main structural members. Ablative armor is a subset of Hullmeat.