Halloween

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

School. Then...very little.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
flabort
Captain
Captain

Post by flabort »

walking around, supervising little brother, potentially getting some candy. then watching freind shoot would be house eggers in the nuts with an airsoft gun.
Flaming Leaches And Beetles On Rye Toast... my name is an acronym...
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Going to flat H-12 for a piss-up *ahem* sorry, I meant party. And wearing the trademark white bedsheet with 2 eye-holes obviously. The easiest costumes are the best. :mrgreen:
Kanosint
Commander
Commander

Post by Kanosint »

Praying for internship, like the last 2 months.
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

Chiiro wrote:I bet Ara's going as box gundam.
No, I'm going as box SDF-1. I have SDF-1 (DYRL?) written on a piece of paper on the front of the box, and I'm going to either wear boxes on my arms or just tape ARMD-1 and ARMD-2 to my arms. I also have the hiragana to Ai oboete imasu ka written on a piece of paper, that's going on my back.
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
M123
Captain
Captain

Post by M123 »

T-002 wrote:
Master Chief wrote:Nothing. We don't celebrate Halloween where I live.
* T-002 high-fives MC
* M123 high-fives T-002
:P
Squishy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Squishy »

Aralonia wrote:No, I'm going as box SDF-1. I have SDF-1 (DYRL?) written on a piece of paper on the front of the box, and I'm going to either wear boxes on my arms or just tape ARMD-1 and ARMD-2 to my arms. I also have the hiragana to Ai oboete imasu ka written on a piece of paper, that's going on my back.
You seemed to have left out details for the mask that will be the facsimile of the SDF-1 command center. Will you have bridge bunnies on your face?
Boba Fettuccini
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Boba Fettuccini »

Going to see Little SHop Of Horrors, cuz my friend is gonna be in it, then we're all heading from the play to my other friends house where we're gonna stay up all night doing coll stuffs like basement-rave to the Bill Nye theme, and watch Interstella 5555.
[center][url]www.boba-fettuccini.com[/url][/center]
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

Boba Fettuccini wrote:Going to see Little SHop Of Horrors, cuz my friend is gonna be in it, then we're all heading from the play to my other friends house where we're gonna stay up all night doing coll stuffs like basement-rave to the Bill Nye theme, and watch Interstella 5555.
Sounds awesome.
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003
Aralonia
Butt Admiral
Butt Admiral

Post by Aralonia »

Squishy wrote:
Aralonia wrote:No, I'm going as box SDF-1. I have SDF-1 (DYRL?) written on a piece of paper on the front of the box, and I'm going to either wear boxes on my arms or just tape ARMD-1 and ARMD-2 to my arms. I also have the hiragana to Ai oboete imasu ka written on a piece of paper, that's going on my back.
You seemed to have left out details for the mask that will be the facsimile of the SDF-1 command center. Will you have bridge bunnies on your face?
That will obstruct me yelling OBOETE IMASU KA? ME TO ME GA ATTA TOKI WO? OBOETE IMASU KA? TE TO TE GA FUREATTA TOKI? SORE WA HAJIMETE NO AI NO TABIDACHI KESHITA I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the top of my lungs.
DPUO wrote:<+AirHippo> Funnily enough, folks who abide by the law and try to make something of their lives don't appreciate the rich kids of rich parents getting away with murder and skimming through life.
DeathsHand
Captain
Captain

Post by DeathsHand »

Annnnd another over commercialized holiday comes to a close.

And some poor kid gets killed. It figures...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7703990.stm
S͜͟t̷̀̀͟i̷͢ļ̸̕͞l̸̶͞ ̷̢͘͟l̡͟͝u̴̵̸͜͢r̴̸̨k͏͟į̨͜n̛g̸͢͝
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

DeathsHand wrote:Annnnd another over commercialized holiday comes to a close.

And some poor kid gets killed. It figures...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7703990.stm

MOD EDIT; Image macro. I know, no text, blahblah, still illegal, however appropriate. ~AD

Twenty-nine rounds from an AK-fuckin'-47 before he realized he wasn't getting robbed?

How paranoid is this guy, anyway?
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

My house got egged.