Forumite Age?

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Magick
Captain
Captain

Post by Magick »

ddx420 wrote:
Veronw wrote:wonder what i got wrong, pretty sure it was proper grammer, if not, shoot me
Um, not to be a grammar nazi , but you did miss a single apostrophe in the first word of your sentence.
Hypocrite.

I'm finally going to be 1[size=0]5[/size]. My birthday is on October the 19th.
Fun.
BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF
Commander
Commander

Post by BlkRdgPharmPRSTAFF »

Magick wrote:
ddx420 wrote:
Veronw wrote:wonder what i got wrong, pretty sure it was proper grammer, if not, shoot me
Um, not to be a grammar nazi , but you did miss a single apostrophe in the first word of your sentence.
Hypocrite.

I'm finally going to be 1[size=0]5[/size]. My birthday is on October the 19th.
Fun.
Nothing hypocritical about that post, just ironic.
Improving quality of life since 1955.
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

Im 13. Mature for my age but yes, I am thirteen.
Not enough Delta in your life? Have a look at https://twitter.com/Deltabacon1 - I do a fair amount of casting and esports analysis which may appeal to some of you who are that way inclined!
FIREST0RM000
Captain
Captain

Post by FIREST0RM000 »

Im 13. Mature for my age but yes, I am thirteen.
get rid of the dancing taffy and I'll believe it.
"any problem can be solved with a gratuitous enough use of high explosives" Normandy
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

It is actually a piece of streaky bacon, obscure fact fans!

EDIT: Also, I choose whatever avatar I wish. I happen to like that picture therefore I shall keep it. I will not let you nor anyone else make me change my mind, okay?
Last edited by Deltaflyer on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not enough Delta in your life? Have a look at https://twitter.com/Deltabacon1 - I do a fair amount of casting and esports analysis which may appeal to some of you who are that way inclined!
Gkug
Commander
Commander

Post by Gkug »

But it's still quite annoying.
You are no God to me
You are nothing to me
This is a reckoning
Enjoy this while it lasts
It won't be long before it dies.
Pyront
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pyront »

I'm 13 years of age.
FIREST0RM000
Captain
Captain

Post by FIREST0RM000 »

It is actually a piece of streaky bacon, obscure fact fans!
I eat bacon. I don't like it dancing. perhaps if it had a gun.
I really don't care what it is. animated avatars are annoying enough, and the fact that it's dancing bacon doesn't help.
EDIT: Also, I choose whatever avatar I wish. I happen to like that picture therefore I shall keep it. I will not let you nor anyone else make me change my mind, okay?
OK fine. then just don't try and tell us that you are mature.
Last edited by FIREST0RM000 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"any problem can be solved with a gratuitous enough use of high explosives" Normandy
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

Well I am not being funny Gkug, but I am allowed to keep it no matter what you say unless you become a moderator and threaten to ban me etc. In which case, I shall whip out the other picture which is my favorite.
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

What is so annoying about animated avatars anyway?
FIREST0RM000
Captain
Captain

Post by FIREST0RM000 »

What is so annoying about animated avatars anyway?
they draw your eyes to a pic that is already annoying.

now I suggest we stop the OT before we all get a warning.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Guys leave him alone. It's not against the rules, nor does it cause seizures. Let him keep the avatar if he wants. :|
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

If deltaflyer's avatar was against the rules, I would have asked him to remove it already, or Arca would have removed it by force. Stop being annoying twits already and shut up on the subject. :roll:
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

I am 24 years old.

I would have thought the trolling was the person insulting him... Don't get me wrong, I'm totally for writing correctly or not at all, but this is the internet. Personally, I edit stuff all day for a living and so don't want to bother to when I come home. Or, since hes 42, maybe he doesn't have enough experience with typing to transfer the punctuation correctly.

That is still no reason not to try but you guys swear like crazy and don't care how difficult to read it makes your comments, so picking on grammar is a tad bit ironic, in my opinion only. Also, a lot of you seem very mature and yet are very young so the reverse is easily possible.

If your too mature for dancing bacon then your too old!
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

jwa8402 wrote:I am 24 years old.

I would have thought the trolling was the person insulting him... Don't get me wrong, I'm totally for writing correctly or not at all, but this is the internet. Personally, I edit stuff all day for a living and so don't want to bother to when I come home. Or, since hes 42, maybe he doesn't have enough experience with typing to transfer the punctuation correctly.
Or maybe, just maybe, he was lying through his teeth. Using at least passably correct English is a requirement here if you don't want to be mocked, ignored or otherwise shunned. Writing decently does not require "editing". In fact, to anyone who's even passably familiar with the English language, it should come easily. Capitalising the first letter of every sentence isn't motherfucking rocket science.
That is still no reason not to try but you guys swear like crazy and don't care how difficult to read it makes your comments, so picking on grammar is a tad bit ironic, in my opinion only. Also, a lot of you seem very mature and yet are very young so the reverse is easily possible.

If your too mature for dancing bacon then your too old!
If a few curse words make something difficult to read, it's due only to your own up-tight attitude towards profanity. That said, yes, it's entirely possible he's a 42 year old idiot. If that's the case, even less reason to take him seriously.

Any more Golden Mean fallacies you'd like to trot out, or are you going to give up on your attempts to lecture us?
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.