Officially Retiring from ship making

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Ixranin
Captain
Captain

Post by Ixranin »

ArcaneDude wrote:But I will do more. Consider yourself banned from now on, because I will use every single opportunity I get to give you a warning, and will be extremely prejudiced from now on.
...What? You will give up an objective position because somebody took a poke at the forum's postergirl?

This thread brings no surprises though, once it was posted I knew it would bring drama just like all the previous ones.
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

If you do that, we'll keep banning your IP until you go broke from buying and selling houses. :lol:
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Ixranin wrote:
ArcaneDude wrote:But I will do more. Consider yourself banned from now on, because I will use every single opportunity I get to give you a warning, and will be extremely prejudiced from now on.
...What? You will give up an objective position because somebody took a poke at the forum's postergirl?

This thread brings no surprises though, once it was posted I knew it would bring drama just like all the previous ones.
No, I will give up an objective position because I'm really irritated by Mjolnir and his behavior right now. If he wishes to aggrevate me even more, just let him! He's diggin' his own grave and I love it!
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Ixranin wrote:
Which it really shouldn't because it's not like I'm leaving. Just ceasing to make ships for various reasons for now. Which in fact shouldn't generate anymore drama then a post in my fleet thread should/would. Just stating this before Mjolnir decides to jump on this point and spew some more BS. :roll:

As for your opinion about AD. Meh he's been putting up with a lot of crap lately, enough to not need to put up with dicks like this fellow. What he does is his own decision but I don't condemn him for reacting to this how he did.
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

ArcaneDude wrote:Wait. You're saying here and now that you will disobey the decisions of our admins? Oh my, you're making it even worse for yourself. :lol:
Seriously, you cannot possibly do anything worse than ban me. And I clearly do not care, cause im not the one making themsleves look like a moron by acting like something will actually happen to me, or throwing around swear words like pennies thinking it gives me street cred. Digging my own grave? Some people take this poxy little forum a little to seriously because they have some power here, or because they are one of the main respected members. Whoopdy fucking do. There are at most 50 active users on here, this is about as important to me as a penny on my desk.

As to the IP comment, they are called proxy sites.
[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8666/cylonbasestareyevq0.gif[/img]

Mjolnir, Hammer of Thor. Id like to see you try to kill me, and why would you want to take my stuff, its all crap anyway.
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

Lizzie wrote:As for your opinion about AD. Meh he's been putting up with a lot of crap lately, enough to not need to put up with dicks like this fellow. What he does is his own decision but I don't condemn him for reacting to this how he did.
Hes been putting up with a lot of crap? I spent a week in a tent because my mum kicked me out of the house, like i said i havent spent more than a week in the same bed for 2 months, I got pretty crap A-levels and got chewed out for them loads, my relationship is strained due to distance, and im joining the army, though the last bit is less bad and more good.

Mjolnir, Hammer of Thor. Id like to see you try to kill me, and why would you want to take my stuff, its all crap anyway.
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Mjolnir wrote:
ArcaneDude wrote:Wait. You're saying here and now that you will disobey the decisions of our admins? Oh my, you're making it even worse for yourself. :lol:
Seriously, you cannot possibly do anything worse than ban me. And I clearly do not care, cause im not the one making themsleves look like a moron by acting like something will actually happen to me, or throwing around swear words like pennies thinking it gives me street cred. Digging my own grave? Some people take this poxy little forum a little to seriously because they have some power here, or because they are one of the main respected members. Whoopdy fucking do. There are at most 50 active users on here, this is about as important to me as a penny on my desk.

As to the IP comment, they are called proxy sites.

Which, from my experience, can have their IP's banned as well.

I have this funny little image macro on my comp that would fit this situation very well, but sadly I can't post it.
Ixranin
Captain
Captain

Post by Ixranin »

Lizzie wrote:Which it really shouldn't because it's not like I'm leaving. Just ceasing to make ships for various reasons for now. Which in fact shouldn't generate anymore drama then a post in my fleet thread should/would.
Likely, it has to do with the fact almost nobody else posts that life is too busy and that they need to stop building ships and such, they just simply vanish. While there's merit in telling fans that you're going off, it also involves you calling lots of attention to yourself.

What I said about AD has to do with the fact that as a part of the forum staff, he's expected to use his powers in an objective manner, yet is now talking about using warnings based on "prejudice". No offense meant, I'm being matter-of-factual here.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Mjolnir wrote:
Seriously, you cannot possibly do anything worse than ban me. And I clearly do not care, cause im not the one making themsleves look like a moron by acting like something will actually happen to me, or throwing around swear words like pennies thinking it gives me street cred.
I don't recall anyone mentioning they cursed for street cred. Way to go with assumptions. :roll:

As for something actually happening. You will actually be banned and if you don't think so then just keep going till you get there. As for something actually happening in your real life, well good for you, I really don't care either if it phases you or not. All I really care about is that your mildly annoying me with your nagging prescience in my thread bitching about stupid shit and wasting my (And everyone else's) time.

Also if I was really attention fishing with this thread then thanks. Your dumb ass brought this thread all the attention in the world. Good job on generating the problems yourself. :roll:
Lord-General Thunder
Commander
Commander

Post by Lord-General Thunder »

Mjolnir wrote:
Lizzie wrote:As for your opinion about AD. Meh he's been putting up with a lot of crap lately, enough to not need to put up with dicks like this fellow. What he does is his own decision but I don't condemn him for reacting to this how he did.
Hes been putting up with a lot of crap? I spent a week in a tent because my mum kicked me out of the house, like i said i havent spent more than a week in the same bed for 2 months, I got pretty crap A-levels and got chewed out for them loads, my relationship is strained due to distance, and im joining the army, though the last bit is less bad and more good.
Aww, poor baby. :roll:

Does anybody else love how he claims to care so little, and yet he continues to reply? :lol:
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/DraTuicichNovae/BLANKcopy-6.jpg[/img]
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

I have this funny little image macro on my comp that would fit this situation very well, but sadly I can't post it.
PM me it.
I don't recall anyone mentioning they cursed for street cred. Way to go with assumptions.

As for something actually happening. You will actually be banned and if you don't think so then just keep going till you get there. As for something actually happening in your real life, well good for you, I really don't care either if it phases you or not. All I really care about is that your mildly annoying me with your nagging prescience in my thread bitching about stupid shit and wasting my (And everyone else's) time.

Also if I was really attention fishing with this thread then thanks. Your dumb ass brought this thread all the attention in the world. Good job on generating the problems yourself.
Do you not get it? I don't care if you ban me. In fact, just fucking do it. Stop posturing and trying to make yourself look hard, just fucking ban me. Keep in mind that its a win to me if you do, seeing as I -told- you to.

And if I don't assume anything, half the meaning of the world is gone. Way to go with the idiocy.

And I assume you don't actually mean your thread? Cause youll actually find that this is TH15's thread seeing as he pays the bills for the server. Im well within my rights to keep posting here till he tells me not to.

Stop getting wound up, you just make yourself an easy target for trolls, much like what Im doing now. So ban me already. Dare you.

Does anybody else love how he claims to care so little, and yet he continues to reply?
Thats cause im having fun. It is amusing. I don't care if I get banned and I don't care about the subject is what I said I think youll find, not I don't care about the thread being here.

So in summary, its nothing like the old days anymore. We have a pair of mods who don't deserve the respect they demand. People aren't as friendly as they were. Its cold and impersonal now, not warm and friendly like it was. Not really much I want to stay here for. Assume you won all you want, try and ban me all you want, won't stop me coming back every now and then checking for updates.[/quote]

Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Mjolnir wrote:
PM me it.

No, because it would be an insult to you.
Lord-General Thunder
Commander
Commander

Post by Lord-General Thunder »

Mjolnir wrote:I don't care if I get banned and I don't care about the subject is [...]
And you continue to reply.

Yeah, you totally don't care at all... :lol:
Keep in mind that its a win to me if you do, seeing as I -told- you to.
Did you hear THAT folks? We CAN'T ban him now because he TOLD us to! :roll:
[paraphrase]waaah you're all so mean[/paraphrase]
Grow up and get over it, chickenshit. Such is life. :|

If you don't like the forums you can express your distaste by leaving.

Not that we'll miss you...
Last edited by Lord-General Thunder on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/DraTuicichNovae/BLANKcopy-6.jpg[/img]
Commodore111
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Commodore111 »

Mjolnir wrote:So in summary, its nothing like the old days anymore. We have a pair of mods who don't deserve the respect they demand. People aren't as friendly as they were. Its cold and impersonal now, not warm and friendly like it was. Not really much I want to stay here for. Assume you won all you want, try and ban me all you want, won't stop me coming back every now and then checking for updates.

AD and Anna DO deserve respect. Anna may be a little demanding, but that is because he is doing his job and enforcing the rules.
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

I think it's time to write another episode for the Tragedy of Wyrdysm, no?
------------------

Setting: A bleak desert. Ashen streaks on the ground betray the wars that have been fought, and the ships that have fled.

A lone girl, Elizabeth by name, leans dejectedly back against her work. Half of a sleek spacecraft hull seems to rise from the coarse dust and rock of Etc Valley, and metal parts are haphazardly strewn around her. A wrench drops form her weary hand.

"What is the point? I have so many other things I could be doing. Interesting things. Important things . . ." With a glance back her half-finished vessel, she strolls towards a large sign. Grayish-orange dust fills its cracks, but as she flips a switch at its base, words sputter and glow to life on its surface, "INDEFINITELY SUSPENDED". A wavy blue stasis field weaves itself around the ship, deflecting the restless dust.

Across the canyon, another lone figure strides towards her. He stops about twenty feet away, his dark cloak fluttering in the rising storm. His voice is sharp, but unsteady. "You're leaving again!?"

Elizabeth stares back. "No. Just taking a break."

"What's the sign for?" His shouts betrays anger. Hatred. Forgotten ills that beg for voice. A fist goes up, and his shouts resolve themselves into force. "Drama queen! Why do you need a damn sign to tell everyone you're leaving, again!? Nobody cares!"

"So go away. Get your sorry ass off my land."

"No!"

Dust clouds dissipate behind him, and the winds calm themselves momentarily. A man stands at the edge of the valley. Handcuffs hang from his belt. "Quiet. Let's go, buddy."

"HELL NO! She's a damn drama queen. Stay outta this!"

Elizabeth walks towards him, and points to the door. "Idiot. Out. Now. You're the dramatic one here."

"Why? It's not even your damn land! It's the government's!"

The cold man in the background has walked closer as well. "I am the government. Move your rear, and stop sassing me." He holds up the handcuffs. "Resisting police means jail time."

The man stops and turns. "Jail? You ganna throw me in jail? What kinda power-trippin' cop are you!"

By this time, a crowd has gathered. They stop, stare, point fingers, and mutter amongst themselves. Some try to hold the group back, others start throwing sticks and rocks. "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

The first man takes off his coat, and throws it to the wind. "What you gonna do, PUNK?" he grabs the cop's coat and rips it off, revealing the letters "AD, MOD" on his shirt.

The cop reaches for his hip and brings out his gun, a pristine Ban Hammer .35, already cocked. "Stand down! Do I have to shoot you?"

"Shoot me? The hell I care! Blow me to the moon! I hate this damn planet! I hate all of you! Shoot me, why don't you!"

He lunges at the cop, and the crowd gasps. A single shot rings out in the calm air, and a cloud of dust billows up from the ground. The audience is hushed. The cop laughs, "Fool! Somebody take him away," as he strolls back towards the valley edge. Elizabeth kicks the dead body over, showing his blood-stained shirt, the fresh wound already beginning to cake with dust.

"Mjolnir"

------------------

Another casualty. Let's move on now, shall we?
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]