Officially Retiring from ship making

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Mjolnir wrote: God, if you couldnt see it as an admission of trolling, your either blind, can't read or just plain stupid.
Not really. I just like to have something solid before I throw it at a mod. Thanks for further solidifying the fact. It makes my own and the mod's job easier. :-D
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Actually, Mjolnir, I think you'll find that if we ban you, we win, 'cause then we won't need to tolerate your trolling nonsense anymore. I'm really disappointed that you decided to start acting in such a manner, since you're at least moderately intelligent.

However, with an open admission of trolling, you've pretty much sealed the deal. Arcalane will likely ban you, and you won't be missed.

Cold and impersonal? Things are cold and impersonal here? :lol: No, it's the complete opposite. We're harsh, and we expect the best from people. Can we be assholes? Yes. We're not denying that. If you don't like it, just leave, instead of being an attention-whoring trolling fuck. But we're also supporting of those who try harder, and who aim for improvement.

When I rip into people and they actually learn from what I say, and improve, they will not only incredibly decrease the likelyhood of being ripped into again, they will earn my respect.

Master Chief is an example of this. Grenville and Commodore111 are examples of this. Plenty of others too. I've actually been thanked by people here, because my harshness has helped them out. I don't sugar coat shit, but it's not as if I'm an asshole just for the sake of it. If you're going to make claims about this forum, at least make them accurate.

Also, thread locked, so you can't derail it further.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

I had Anna unlock the thread now that the trash has been taken out. If anyone else wants to post in here (Preferably not the same garbage) then do so.
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Well, must say I'm sad to hear this, but I can perfectly understand your reasons, I myself have only become more and more busy as the year has progressed.

I thank you for a series of thouroughly awesome IVL ships, and I do hope you hang around in the forums for a while, especially with the BSF2 hype just starting up.

Anyway, good luck with your RL stuff, and cheers!
LordGarcia
Captain
Captain

Post by LordGarcia »

So no more of your ships? hm that's a bummer. I always enjoyed those.
Himura.Kenshin said: What kind of pure, absolute [i]retard[/i] would run a bomb by Windows?
DeathsHand
Captain
Captain

Post by DeathsHand »

Hopefully, inspiration's leave is only temporary. It took me a month of no BSF just to get a single idea for a new design. Perhaps with the advance of time, new ideas will emerge. And, as you have said, at least you're still sticking around for some time...:D

(As well, why not a simple hello/goodbye sticky, perhaps in the etc. section? Just a thought...)
S͜͟t̷̀̀͟i̷͢ļ̸̕͞l̸̶͞ ̷̢͘͟l̡͟͝u̴̵̸͜͢r̴̸̨k͏͟į̨͜n̛g̸͢͝
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

LordGarcia wrote:So no more of your ships? hm that's a bummer. I always enjoyed those.
Weeeeeeel, teeeeeeechnically, if she does hand them over to me, I intend to imitate the style as much as possible when finishing the fleet, so...

Still got nothin' on the real thing. :wink:

@Deathshand; I'd make such a topic, if I wasn't certain it'd degrade into a clusterfuck, just as this one did...
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Ninteen45
Commander
Commander

Post by Ninteen45 »

It's now safe to post.

Sorry to see you stop building ships, the ones I did see were nice.

Oh, Good point Anna, I forgot.

Thanks for making me improve myself.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

* _Lizzie_ reaches in her purse and pulls out the keys to the IVL and spins them around her index finger

* +AD|Busy-ness would hold his hands open, but he knows that would mean certain death.

* _Lizzie_ progressively spins them faster till she flings them off her finger and hits AD in the eye with them

* +AD|Busy-ness ouchies

<_Lizzie_> Their yours, just wait till I get my comp set up and can get to the damn files
So there you have it.
Blackhart
Captain
Captain

Post by Blackhart »

ArcaneDude wrote: Weeeeeeel, teeeeeeechnically, if she does hand them over to me, I intend to imitate the style as much as possible when finishing the fleet, so...

Still got nothin' on the real thing. :wink:
I certainly hope lizzie comes back to ship building, and if she doesn't then I think your definitely worthy enough to take over her fleet.