Officially Retiring from ship making

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Officially Retiring from ship making

Post by Lizzie »

Well I recall saying sometime back where I was on hiatus because I couldn't find any drive to make any ships at the time. Well now I'm extending that hiatus to a indefinite (Until further notice) retirement from ship building.

The reason for this is primarily due to me having moved and choosing to get back into my older hobbies I put on hold due to my less then great living conditions and stress resulting. Plus school has started again and it will be my last year in highschool so I gotta give some time up to that as well. Plus I'm just to damn tired to draw any inspiration anymore.

I intend to hand the keys to the IVL over to someone worthy enough. First person to ask is the first person to get put on the "No and kill him the next chance you get" list. I'm leaning towards handing them to AD.

No I won't be leaving the forum for the time being. Not until this place dies anyway and begins to bore me.

Tis' good to see some new ship makers rising to fill the blanks left by some of the older members dropping off though. Such as Darkship and AD.

Blah blah blah, I'm tired from moving and hurt like fucking hell. If you want more sappy "Sniffle I'll miss you guys" bullshit then go somewhere else. :lol:
Last edited by Lizzie on Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEQUIT
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

[spam] lolnotrly [/spam]
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Empress Brewster has abdicated! The MRA moves towards full-scale annex of the IVL empire!
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

Well, if memory serves right, Lizzie has "ragequit" twice before, and still come back, so there's hope yet :D
Blackhart
Captain
Captain

Post by Blackhart »

I might be new here but Ive seen enough of your ships to make me sad when you say your not building anymore :(
Anyway good luck in your future endeavors Lizzie.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

ChaosTheory wrote:Empress Brewster has abdicated! The MRA moves towards full-scale annex of the IVL empire!
I'm still RPing. Try me boy. :roll:
Droid wrote:Well, if memory serves right, Lizzie has "ragequit" twice before, and still come back, so there's hope yet :D
And I'm not ragequiting.
AidanAdv
Commodore
Commodore

Post by AidanAdv »

Lizzie, if you're going to stop building ships can you release the IVL ships that you've finished? I believe it's shame to keep good ships like those locked up in your hard drive.
The walls have eyes: the shadows we throw are the shadows we try to throw off.
Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mjolnir »

And why did you tell us this? Is there any reason we need to know this? As far as Im concerned, this thread should be closed as worthless spam and attention fishing.

Mod Edit: User recieved a Warning for this Post: Trolling, flaming, take your pick. Mjolnir, you are a huge twat sometimes. -Arc.
[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8666/cylonbasestareyevq0.gif[/img]

Mjolnir, Hammer of Thor. Id like to see you try to kill me, and why would you want to take my stuff, its all crap anyway.
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

Mjolnir wrote:And why did you tell us this? Is there any reason we need to know this? As far as Im concerned, this thread should be closed as worthless spam and attention fishing.
Shut up. She hadn't finished the fleet, and it'd be a bit weird to have AD suddenly post it.
Forgetting internet deadlines since 2003
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Mjolnir wrote:And why did you tell us this? Is there any reason we need to know this? As far as Im concerned, this thread should be closed as worthless spam and attention fishing.

Mod Edit: User recieved a Warning for this Post: Trolling, flaming, take your pick. Mjolnir, you are a huge twat sometimes. -Arc.
Way to be both and asshole and a idiot at the same time.
You should have seen clearly by a couple of posts in here already some people were waiting on either the completion of my fleet or something new altogether. Frankly those people were in the dark about the subject so I decided to post it.

Not to mention I'm not leaving or anything so I don't see the problem. Since your obviously NOT one of those individuals I kindly ask you to get out of my thread. Go be a useless trolling twat elseware.

As for the fleet. I might release it myself, I might hand it over to the next person to complete first. Still deciding on that. It'll be out, that's for sure.
Darkship
Captain
Captain

Post by Darkship »

At least the IVL will make sure its influence is felt! \o/

Hope you decide on what your are going to do with your fleet soon.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3979][color=BLACK][b]Assorted Randomness[/b][/color][/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2727][color=Red][b]The Tal'Vorah Fleet[/b][/color][/url]
Venator
Captain
Captain

Post by Venator »

so i wuz wundering, kan i take ovr bilding teh IVL fleetz?

:P

Sorry to see that you've stopped building, but it's good to know that you're sticking around.

Also, good to see that you're just taking a hiatus due to real-world circumstances, rather than retarded forumites.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2921][img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/DraTuicichNovae/AESig.png[/img][/url]
ChaosTheory
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ChaosTheory »

Is anyone else here getting that nagging annoyance of watching a vet misspell the topic title?
[img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/ChaosTheory100/Feather_Signature_Ice3.png[/img]
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

Should be "Officially Retiring"
easy fix.