Post Count

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Mjolnir
Commodore
Commodore

Post Count

Post by Mjolnir »

As to the important notice at the top. Comments?

Jesus christ, i had nearly 200 posts between them? ANd I havent really posted in either for the past month, and only posted in the picture thread a few times, but nearly 200 useless spam posts. Damn.
[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8666/cylonbasestareyevq0.gif[/img]

Mjolnir, Hammer of Thor. Id like to see you try to kill me, and why would you want to take my stuff, its all crap anyway.
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by antisocialmunky »

I lost two posts :-p

BTW- submit your ship if you haven't yet.

http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... &start=210
Don’t worry it has airbags.
Anarki
BANNED

Post by Anarki »

I miss that thread.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

I'm more amused by the fact that MC dropped from 6th to 11th, and that th15 rocketed back up to 3rd from 7th after all that.

It also shows how many useless posts some people made. TBE being case in point; around 200-300 posts between the two threads. :roll:

Although I'm not innocent with around 100 posts between them. Heh. They go by faster than you expect!

Ed: I don't mind if anyone starts them over, but my sense of curiousity got the better of me. Besides, they're just games and if you're getting pissy over losing posts in simple game threads then you should go see a psychologist or something.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Anarki
BANNED

Post by Anarki »

You could have used your admin powers to move the thread into a hidden subforum which had post count disabled, and then move it back after you finished screenshotting.

Now we can't see the retarded shit people have posted in there. :'(

EDIT: The Peons (SCV's, Drones, Probes) have 5 damage, which is 5 higher then the Overlord's damage (0, hahaha, can't attack tool!).
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

phpBB doesn't support such functionality (by default, and I can't go installing extensions without FTP access), or I would have, I assure you.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Anarki
BANNED

Post by Anarki »

Oh, it doesn't? My mistake, then.
M123
Captain
Captain

Post by M123 »

... I lost about 25 posts. Ow. :P
Captain Trek
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Captain Trek »

I lost two-dozen posts as well (all from the WA thread, though I stopped posting in that thread long ago), but I actually moved up a rank from 11th to 10th what with Master Chief being sent crashing down the list like a ton a bricks...

Actually, I should one day convince myself that it would be a good idea to look back over EVERY (yes, every!) post I've ever made and determine how many of them were completely useless... I don't think my count would be as high as some other people's (cough*MasterChief*cough*), but there'd be a few...
[img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/CaptainTrek/Federationsignature.jpg[/img]
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

I lost about 10 at most.
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

Arcalane wrote:I'm more amused by the fact that MC dropped from 6th to 11th
Sad. Those posts down the drain. Anyway! Time to get to work replying on other people's threads. Of course, I assure you they will be relevant enough not to be counted as spam. And I need my rank within the top ten, or I'll feel a little...diminished. :P Can't believe I made over 400 posts in those two threads, but it's a fresh start for me, and I'm not complaining about the drop. Frankly speaking, it's a good wake-up call for me, and time for me to get down to other business.

EDIT: Somehow my eyesight failed me the first time I read through the thread...
Captain Trek wrote:I actually moved up a rank from 11th to 10th what with Master Chief being sent crashing down the list like a ton a bricks...
Give me one week. One week, and I shall restore my dignity!
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
Himura.Kenshin
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Himura.Kenshin »

MasterChief wrote:
Captain Trek wrote:I actually moved up a rank from 11th to 10th what with Master Chief being sent crashing down the list like a ton a bricks...
Give me one week. One week, and I shall restore my dignity!
As long as most of them aren't worthless posts, sure.

Watch your step here. If most of them are actually worthless posts, your dignity will only suffer more. If theres anything left after crashing from 6th to 11th :lol:.

EDIT: By the way, this is now my new 1000th post. I lost fiftyish from the word association game and 20ish from the picture game. Guess that serves me right for that ~1 month of semi-inactivity of only posting in those two threads :lol:. Other than that though, I seemed to stay 13th through the whole ordeal. Which is perfectly fine by me, seeing as 13 is both my lucky and my favorite number, as well as my jersey number :P.

I was looking at the posts-per day count. I was extremely surprised that my count is about 4 posts a day... it dropped quite a bit. I've just recently went inactive for almost a month and a half, and with ~80 posts lost from this it kinda makes sense. I guess I'm just not up there with the 7-8 posts a day behemoths anymore :P.
Last edited by Himura.Kenshin on Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warcraft III (U.S. East) -~-~- [( Aequinox / DACI-Equinox / Equinox]4[Lyfe )]
XBox 360 LIVE (Mostly CoD:WaW) -~-~- [( EquinoxXenom )]

[quote="Wyrdysm Games"][i]Stop quoting the line above in your sigs![/i][/quote]
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

Himura.Kenshin wrote:As long as most of them aren't worthless posts, sure.

Watch your step here. If most of them are actually worthless posts, your dignity will only suffer more. If theres anything left after crashing from 6th to 11th :lol:.
I have been trying to watch my step ever since I was tempbanned, and sometimes with lapses and hilarious results, though I daresay that I haven't been posting uselessly for quite a fair while already. And this trend will and must continue.
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

And since when is post count part of a man's dignity? Shame on you.
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

ArcaneDude wrote:And since when is post count part of a man's dignity? Shame on you.
-Master Chief suddenly finds himself speechless at ArcaneDude's comment-