spacejunkie

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

spacejunkie
BANNED

spacejunkie

Post by spacejunkie »

For some, this might come as a surprise. Hopefully, for most of you, this will not.

For a short period of time, a user called spacejunkie signed up to this forum, built some of the worst ships ever seen by mankind, and then posted them on the forums.

The flame engine began, but was quickly derailed by another idiot, almost as stupid as spacejunkie's mentality, and the flame engine was unleashed on that person.

So, spacejunkie posted another set of ships, even worse then the first set; with a penis battleship and a swastika battle station, as well as a horrible Hestia refit. That started up the flame engine good.

Some of you might have suspected that spacejunkie was doing this on purpose; nobody can be THAT retarded. You were correct.

I am spacejunkie; and this was a social experiment to discover the reaction of the community to a total idiot.

And for those who were offended by the swastika space station, I am sorry for that; that was a bit too far. I will proceed to have the image deleted.

Cheers!
hi i like to build space ships check out my junktech ships !!
Anarki
BANNED

Post by Anarki »

RavingManiac
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by RavingManiac »

http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... highlight=

Frankly, you should just have checked the archives - we have had enough stupidity as it is.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Anarki knows all about trader. He was one of the first people to reply in that topic. He knew exactly how we'd react. This wasn't a social experiment, it was trolling, plain and simple. Particularly when he decided "Hey, an avatar that stretches the entire forums horrendously will be a great idea! And I'll ignore everyone's requests for me to change to another one."
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

So, in conclusion, I move for a permban on spacejunkie and a tempban on Anarki (not exclusive to him - all other collaborators too should at least deserve a warning). This is unacceptable behaviour. Even if it was a social experiment, Anarki, I'm quite sure you've seen more than enough on these forums to determine our potential reaction to this madness and idiocy. Such imbecilic behaviour should not be tolerated. You racked up a total of 3 potential warnings (and consequentially 1 tempban) during your time as spacejunkie, one for necroing, one for trolling, and one for that swastika station.

I seem to recall you stating once in the Cold War thread that you were quite unwilling to log out of your account...ah. Here's the evidence.
Anarki wrote:I'm not logging out of this account to log into another one.
And now this bullshit. You have, in my eyes, become an absolute retard and hypocrite, and you do not deserve the respect which I would accord to any other forum member who behaves in a sane manner.

Thank you for reading this, Anarki, and good day. Enjoy the warnings/tempban.
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]