Closest Thing To BF I've Found - From The Depths

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Kendom
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Closest Thing To BF I've Found - From The Depths

Post by Kendom »

Hello fine folks. So... I was screwing around in Steam and I found this: http://store.steampowered.com/app/268650

It's in 3D with a SteamPunk theme. You build ships and planes, and if you have the materials. Spaceships. It has a great build mode with a degree of customization of cannons. And fully custom Rockets. It also has lasers but I haven't messed with those quite yet. It also has a campaign where you get materials to build the ships you built in the vehicle creation mode and wage war against 8 different factions with each having distinctive fleets each. With the Deepwater guard having an "angry chicken" which is a zeppelin with a mean chicken head, "two" fan extra bodies and over 12 giant guns. And with another faction with the "Kingston" which is pretty much a floating fortress made completely out of steel, which it took 20 minutes of bombing runs from a giant Bomber to dig to it's "brain".

It's like an FPS mixed with an RTS with custom AI. I just said what I knew about it. I played it and it felt great, it's a Pre-Alpha and it can deserve a look or two :)