Artwork

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

antisocialmunky wrote:Epic Necro... but its not the worst thread to bump. I wouldn't mind continuing this thing. :D
No excuse. It's the second time he's bumped this thread. If it's so concerning, Elukka should make his own thread showing off his own artwork where other people could compare.
T-002
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by T-002 »

Exethalion wrote:
antisocialmunky wrote:Epic Necro... but its not the worst thread to bump. I wouldn't mind continuing this thing. :D
No excuse. It's the second time he's bumped this thread. If it's so concerning, Elukka should make his own thread showing off his own artwork where other people could compare.
Um, it's not really a necro?

He contributed something useful. IIRC, the rules make a clear exception for contributing useful stuff. So it might be annoying, but definitely not a necro.

But yes, Elukka, maybe you should start your own thread.
[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]
Salvofire
Commander
Commander

Post by Salvofire »

Wow I didn't even know this thread existed. Awesome though. If anyone is interested in very very low quality pieces of crap power armor that I draw, I could post them. The drew 'em on lined paper and my scanner sucks though...so...
Ai_512
Commander
Commander

Post by Ai_512 »

Crossposting FTW!

Pixel stuff.
[img]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee283/NerdofChaos/Ai541.png[/img]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=61047#61047]Ai's Ships 'n Fleets[/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2664]My New Fleet[/url]
Scorpia
Commander
Commander

Post by Scorpia »

OYAY. FINALLY ART. :D

Soldier
--------
[img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa224/darthvader5225/SasoriSignaturebySherman.jpg[/img]
Salvofire
Commander
Commander

Post by Salvofire »

Not bad at all Scorpia. Some errors, but hey who draws perfect? Feast your eyes on my fail. Sorry about the horribly dark lines but my friend scanned them in all super dark.

some random suit I drew for a manga project we may or may not ever do xD.

and an enemy for said manga.[/img]
Elukka
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Elukka »

I didn't think of starting my own thread because i really don't think i have enough stuff to warrant it. When there's an artwork thread already, why not use it?
Scorpia
Commander
Commander

Post by Scorpia »

Salvofire wrote:Not bad at all Scorpia. Some errors, but hey who draws perfect? Feast your eyes on my fail. Sorry about the horribly dark lines but my friend scanned them in all super dark.

IMG

some random suit I drew for a manga project we may or may not ever do xD.
IMG

and an enemy for said manga.[/img]
Thanks. The guns are fictitious btw. I like your drawings. They not phail. :)

O yea. First aircraft drawing below.

MiG-45
---------

Sorry for the non-straight outlining. D: This was my very first aircraft drawing.
[img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa224/darthvader5225/SasoriSignaturebySherman.jpg[/img]
Elukka
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Elukka »

Try practicing your perspective a bit.
Up until recently, everything i made was horribly warped. Then i learned how to do perspective grids, which helped a lot. Then again, those are a lot easier to do when working on a computer. Damn paper doesn't even have layers. :)
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by antisocialmunky »

MS Paint Ghetto Art of character for art trade. WIP(chin down)
Don’t worry it has airbags.
Salvofire
Commander
Commander

Post by Salvofire »

Scorpia, your airplane actually isn't that bad at all. But like said before I'd work on your perspective and sizes. If you do that you'll be on the right track.

antisocialmunky, I'd try and make the facial features a little more feminine. Try to elongate the face maybe and make the nose smaller, should help to make her look more like a woman. You basically got the body down though.

But it's not like I'm the best in the world, far from it in fact. So feel free to disagree with me. Just trying to give some pointers if possible. xD

In exchange, my drawings to criticize. :D

another unfinished random power armor

and another

and the main characters final design, at least for now.

My apologies for the horrible quality again.
antisocialmunky
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by antisocialmunky »

Salvofire wrote:Scorpia, your airplane actually isn't that bad at all. But like said before I'd work on your perspective and sizes. If you do that you'll be on the right track.

antisocialmunky, I'd try and make the facial features a little more feminine. Try to elongate the face maybe and make the nose smaller, should help to make her look more like a woman. You basically got the body down though.

But it's not like I'm the best in the world, far from it in fact. So feel free to disagree with me. Just trying to give some pointers if possible. xD

In exchange, my drawings to criticize. :D
Its very hard to change stuff in paint. Its better to just restart - just like in real life.
Don’t worry it has airbags.
Scorpia
Commander
Commander

Post by Scorpia »

Photoshop art time! :P Oh yeah, thanks Elukka for that site. This is a MEGAPOST.

Signatures for my squad mates
------------------------------------
Mine:Image

Sent's:Image

Cobra's:Image

Planes are from YSFlight.

Other Signatures
--------------------

Wallapapers
--------------

Random
----------

Now I'm out of photoshop art. MUST MAEK MOAR.
Kazuael
Captain
Captain

Post by Kazuael »

Got bored of building BSF ships, so I went over to building not BSF ships.

Still needs a good deal of detailing, a bridge, and the oh-so-wonderfully-fun task that is texturing the bastard.
BoVinE
Commodore
Commodore

Post by BoVinE »

the 4th view is very nice.
What program are you using?