R.I.P. Kaelis (And Anna)

For everything else. Video games, music, movies, sports, you name it.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

I think that we should just roll with Th15 in this.
Think of him as your boss at work, you may think what he does isn't sensible or justified but in the end its him who pays the wages, or in this case he who keeps BSF free for us all to enjoy.
I'm not a very active person and haven't really looked around the forum, but from what I've seen my PERSONAL opinion is that Anna is a good Mod but can go overboard when hes pushed. That aside this is, in the end, Th15's decision, it may not be final and it may not be what you think is the best move, but remember we are all here because Th15 brought us here, we abide by his rules while we are here, and we have fun within the limits of those rules.

That aside I think this thread is now much to serious for what I've seen normally wandering around the BSF Forums, lighten up!

</serious>

MOD FIAT: <MOAR>
derekiv
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by derekiv »

/me agrees with Silverware and proposes a Mod lock this thread.

I mean, come on guys, this forum is supposed to be fun!
We don't need to focus on the bad. We just delete it and carry on as if nothings happened.
firevikin125
Commander
Commander

Post by firevikin125 »

I haven't been here for very long compared to the others
but form what I have seen, Anna is a very capable mod.
Granted he can be an asshole at time(no offense) but
he does his job well and we should treat him with respect.
:|
"A gargoyle's meat can be carved with an ordinary cleaver, but for its petrous hide . . ."
—Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar,
The Underworld Cookbook
25000st
Captain
Captain

Post by 25000st »

In my opinion, Anna was a strict mod that precisely followed the rules. It's not necessarily a bad thing but I think he sometimes forgot the purpose of the rules. Most of the time, he was too harsh as well.

Either way, I think he will still be a moderator even after he lost his authorities. :lol:
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

Just treat him like a mod, listen to him and follow his advice, hes smart and experienced a thing many other people are not.
He may come across as a dick sometimes but that's probably just because hes seen the same thing done by hundreds of people before you and is fed up with it.
Even though hes lost mod status doesn't mean you go and ignore what he says, I think maybe you should actually listen to him more.

But anyways lets lock this thread no point in continuing it and start building ships.

I challenge you to make a sprite pack including produce and vines so we can build banana carriers and apple fighters!