Status of everything

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Satin181
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Status of everything

Post by Satin181 »

Hey guys, long time no see, probably don't remember me but I remember you all. Anyhow, I was just hoping someone could bring me up to speed on the current status of the forums and the game. I presume its still dead but I dunno, anything could happen.
If you can dodge my ships you can dodge a ball.
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Re: Status of everything

Post by -Desert- »

Yes. The forums are still dead for a large part. There's one roleplay thread by Anna right now and it's updated every few days, a week if he's busy. You should check out some meta2 builds, and don't use the bubbleshield as that release is more buggy than anything I've ever seen.

Oh, and remember to post shipses :3
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.
Lukasmah
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Lukasmah »

And there is also DGW. It's not very active atm, but please do check it out and maybe join it.
"Quotes posted on the internet are hard to verify."
-Abraham Lincoln
Satin181
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Satin181 »

Yeah, I've been working on some ships out of boredom, mainly just mucking around in editor. I might post them if I feel they are up to my standards, quality-wise.
If you can dodge my ships you can dodge a ball.