Hello!

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

366storm
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hello!

Post by 366storm »

Hello there, just wanted to introduce myself! I'm 366storm and I would like to join in on the fun here. been lurking for a little while but I had played BSF when I was just a wee storm. I decided to check out the forums to see if a new BSF version will ever be released, though with th15 going to bungie I don't see that happening for quite a while.

Anyway, I look forward to being a constructive community member! :D

[Edited because I was in an enormous rush this morning and I posted something stupid]
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Re: Hello!

Post by -Desert- »

Well hello there. I'm newer (and probably more stupid because I'm writing this in a 2 month old thread) but I'm happy someone simply posted something that has sense :3

You're right about the new version thing: since th15 has gone to Bungie, I don't think he will get around to do BSF a lot, but have you seen the metagame test versions? They are pretty interesting and add some new things to the game but unfortunately have a few weird bugs in them.
The newest stable release is the one that contains the fighterbay module.
(Basically a drone pod launcher except for the fact it launches fighters)
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.