Concersion?

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Lord_Camulus
Ensign
Ensign

Concersion?

Post by Lord_Camulus »

Is there a way to open .shp files in the ship editor or does that require a new file format? I'm not looking to pirate anyone's ships and pass them off as my own its just that there are some files that i would like to alter for a scenario i will be running and did not want to have to rebuild the wheel as it were. Also is there a place where resources are more readily available such as sprites component files etc... It would take me some time to look through every post ever made and find the resources. I've been looking for the last few days and have only managed to find deleted link after deleted link of stuff i would find useful. An reference to a major database of these aforementioned items would be much appreciated. Thank you so much. :D
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Concersion?

Post by Anna »

There is no way to open .shp files in Shipmaker, as far as I'm aware.

As for sprites, this is stickied in the Custom Sprites forum for a reason: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5764

Has almost all of the sprites that are commonly used.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Lord_Camulus
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Lord_Camulus »

thanks now all i have to do is track down the creator of the b5 ships set. I have msged him but i don't know if he is even on any more lol. Thank you agn.
minniemac
Ensign
Ensign

Post by minniemac »

Is there any tutorial that is available for this application and .shp files? I would like to check out the tutorials if there are any.
Zalausai
The Tutorialist
The Tutorialist

Post by Zalausai »

You could press F1 or something to open the help file. It also appears here.
There are also sticky topics to read about it in the Shipmaker Info and Help II thread.
For more uncommon things, my signature has a link to my "tutorial index" for tips and tricks.
Has written a series of tutorials for the newbies
Zalausai's Tutorial Index

Created: Elements of Discord, Heaven's Grace, and Hell's Last Battalion.

I stop in from time to time to check in on the community. Though I don't spend much time with shipmaker anymore.
Proud parent since: 8/15/2013 (Baby Boy)

Good shipbuilders never die . . . they just fade away.