Ahem... Noob here

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

thormessiah
Ensign
Ensign

Ahem... Noob here

Post by thormessiah »

Hey mates! I downloaded the game after searchin around for a bit for a space game that would completely let me customize the ships... However, I'm still getting the hang of it. My main frustration is just how often the game crashes. I'm using an Asus laptop, with Windows 7 dunno if that has something to do with it. Everytime I download a ship, and try to upload it into sandbox I get error messages. Anyway to stop that? Also, how do I download new pieces for the ships? Sorry bout all the questions, just really inexperienced...

-CP3
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Re: Ahem... Noob here

Post by vidboi »

Try downloading and installing this as you'll need all the custom sprites to load ships that use them (i.e. almost everything) viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5764

You'll also need to use the fighterbay build of BSF which is at the top of this forum as otherwise most recent ships won't be compatible.
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...
thormessiah
Ensign
Ensign

Post by thormessiah »

Fighterbay build? Where can I download that?
Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

It's in this forum, under 'announcements' titled: Fighterbays build. As Vidboi said.
Deus Est Mechanicus

Owner of 'The Novian Empire', a Delphinius Gulf Wars faction.
Fleet Version 1.8 is finally available for download!
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7081