Public Appology From Me, Jay2Jay

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Jay2Jay
BANNED

Public Appology From Me, Jay2Jay

Post by Jay2Jay »

I want to apologize for my snide, hateful, and rude comments on this forum. I realize that I have been a complete jerk to all of you, and I take full responsibility for my posts. Although I have no right to, I would like to ask for another chance or at least forgiveness. I came and expected too much of you and not enough of myself, and for that I am sorry. If you so wish I will never return to these forums and never again bother you. If not, I promise on my life to change my ways to be far more docile and complient. I do appreciate and thank you for all the help you have given me, and the acceptance you have graced me with. Thank you for your time.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Public Appology From Me, Jay2Jay

Post by Anna »

Just hang around the forum and work on improving your posting and learn to accept constructive criticism more readily and you'll likely be unbanned from the WFTU and people will forgive your past mistakes.

And for future reference, threads like this would more appropriately go in the "Etc." forum, since the thread has nothing to do with the game.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Jay2Jay
BANNED

Re: Public Appology From Me, Jay2Jay

Post by Jay2Jay »

oh uh thanks I will make sure to put this under ETC next time