Greetings I am Jay2Jay!

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Jay2Jay
BANNED

Greetings I am Jay2Jay!

Post by Jay2Jay »

Hello, BSF forum goers (or is it just BF?) I have played this game for a while and have decided to jump into the community. A have some ships to show you (They will be on their own topic in the Custom Ships section) and I am currently working on some encounters.
To sum me up in one word "Chaos" would be the best fit. I am random, crazy, sometimes funny, and mostly a smartass, BUT I plan to try to change. My ships are almost always large and in charge, I love alblatives and heavy thick armor combined with huge guns so expect my encounters to be two titans facing each other with fighters flying everywhere and a plethora of explosions. I am almost ready to sumbit my first "demo" encounter but I still cannot get patrol craft or fighters to act like patrolcraft or fighters. Other than that I have cruisers, battle cruisers, battleships, destroyers, fighters, patrolcraft, frigates, etc. Most are not really complete yet but I have a few that are decent. Oh and by the way I am having trouble uploading screenshots, (been looking everywhere for answers) so I could use some help please!
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Greetings I am Jay2Jay!

Post by calvin1211 »

Um, hi, and welcome to the forums.
Zalausai
The Tutorialist
The Tutorialist

Post by Zalausai »

Welcome to the forums.
You can take screenshots in the shipmaker by pressing F9, then dragging the box that appears around your ship and clicking. It will go to SMscreenshots in the game's directory. F9 works in game as well, but it takes a picture of the whole screen and must be converted into the same format as the shipmaker screenshots in order to be posted or can be uploaded to an image sharing website like photobucket. Just put the URL in your post to link to it.

Remember to press the "Home" key before taking screenshots in shipmaker. This will ensure they are able to be compared to other ships on the forums to interpret their size.

A good word to describe me is "Order". Not the kind that stops chaos, but instead helps it choose a constructive path over a destructive one.

Judging by your signature, you magic color would be red. Mine is white.

Welcome to the forums.
Has written a series of tutorials for the newbies
Zalausai's Tutorial Index

Created: Elements of Discord, Heaven's Grace, and Hell's Last Battalion.

I stop in from time to time to check in on the community. Though I don't spend much time with shipmaker anymore.
Proud parent since: 8/15/2013 (Baby Boy)

Good shipbuilders never die . . . they just fade away.
Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

Welcome to our community!

I haven't been over to the custom ships forum yet but I'm sure your ships are great.

And people at school describe me as insane (no jk) I have no idea why.
Deus Est Mechanicus

Owner of 'The Novian Empire', a Delphinius Gulf Wars faction.
Fleet Version 1.8 is finally available for download!
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7081
CryoSleep
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by CryoSleep »

Hi and Welcome to the Forums.
Creations
Cryoware Enterprises, where ideas go
Cryoware Heavy Yards, Heavy ships
Delphinus Gulf Wars (Formerly War for the Universe)
Coalition of Terra
Quote of the occasion: It takes one man to change the world