FighterBay Beta Release

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Lukasmah
Commodore
Commodore

Re: FighterBay Beta Release

Post by Lukasmah »

The broken PD is bugging me a bit, and I noticed Doogie and Calvin tried to use them, too. I presume we're not the only ones who'd like to use it.

Starstruck, I understand you don't have much free time, but fixing flareguns and point rockets isn't that hard, right?

For flareguns, just changing the PD list should probably work. The behaviour of point rockets seems to be intact, but it doesn't hit anything. So maybe you just need to rollback the point rocket code? I presume it's a simple collision event with an object that projectiles are parrented to, although there might be more to it. IDK, never seen the code.

So, can you fix those things in the fighterbay release and leave the bubbleshield intact for now?
"Quotes posted on the internet are hard to verify."
-Abraham Lincoln
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: FighterBay Beta Release

Post by Anna »

Let me get this straight. You necroed this thread to ask someone to do bugfixes on an old unofficial release, gave advice on how to fix it when you know nothing about it, and you're generally being a douche-twit-wanker. STARSTRUCK made these unofficial builds on his own time. He is under no obligation to anyone to bug-fix them.

And if you're going to be idiotic enough to request bugfixes anyway, do so in the RELEVANT THREAD, which is the Bubbleshield thread. That's the latest version of his unofficial build. I sincerely doubt he is going to roll back to this older build and bugfix only it.

Argh. You infuriate me. You and your ilk just drive me fucking bonkers.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.