Promotional Video

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Rate the video

1 (rubbish)
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
33%
17%
33%
No votes
10 (epic
17%

Total votes: 6

jaypee
Ensign
Ensign

Promotional Video

Post by jaypee »

Most of you have already seen the games promotional video (its on the front page of the website) and since game is getting even less popular I decided to make one myself but this new one focuses more on the ship maker and custom ship designs. I haven't uploaded it yet to YouTube but I've made a draft and I want to know if its any good and tell me how I can improve it

Download link:http://www.mediafire.com/?p8iclq1d652qvw8

Made using windows live movie maker. I've used some of the pseudo chainships but the rest are my own creations
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Promotional Video

Post by calvin1211 »

One little thing I noticed: the Triumphant (the red-and-green chainship) is unarmed. There's a fully armed version of the Triumphant here if you need it.
jaypee
Ensign
Ensign

Post by jaypee »

calvin1211 wrote:One little thing I noticed: the Triumphant (the red-and-green chainship) is unarmed. There's a fully armed version of the Triumphant here if you need it.
I downloaded the armed one but the weapon sprites werent working so i deleted the weapons and replaced them.
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Post by calvin1211 »

The weapon sprites should have been included with the download. Just put the custom sprites folder into your main BSF folder.
jaypee
Ensign
Ensign

Post by jaypee »

thanks, I am not going to change it for the video but i'll remember for next time