Battleship Wars

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Epicduck
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Battleship Wars

Post by Epicduck »

FM3 wrote:Are you using this as PR? or not? Because We only need a cruiser for PR. No Destroyers. Why are you posting ships that don't belong in here anyways? Post it in the custom ships if they are not for submission.
whoops sorry
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ dammit. i dropped my bag of doritos
FM3
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by FM3 »

So...Delta, are you going to redo your EU destroyer? Because I can replace it with the Raging Boar since Calvin is remaking it.
Epicduck
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epicduck »

Here:

Cruiser name:darkness ( Ps: i don't have creative names )

Armed with:

6 Mini missiles

2 Missiles

2 Demeters.

2 Blasters

Modules:

2x thuster ex

Dowload:
Ship maker:
http://www.4shared.com/file/1NlRWqE8/Darkness.html

Ship (Normal)
http://www.4shared.com/file/C4soPgNA/Darkness.html
Last edited by Epicduck on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ dammit. i dropped my bag of doritos
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

I probably will tommorow after college, at about 5-6 PM GMT. If you get bored and want to make one (since I stole your UCA Destroyer), then go right ahead.

@Epicduck
BenjaminEdward wrote: Battleship - Allotted 350 points. Maximum size of 300 and minimum size of 250. Maximum sections 100 and minimum sections 75. Speed 2, Accel 0.15, Turning 0.60. Hit points 500. Must have four thrusters.
Perhaps reading the rules before submitting random ships that have no particular alignment or cohesion with assigned fleet styles would be prudent. :|

EDIT: Merged posts to avoid double-post madness.
Not enough Delta in your life? Have a look at https://twitter.com/Deltabacon1 - I do a fair amount of casting and esports analysis which may appeal to some of you who are that way inclined!
Epicduck
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epicduck »

Deltaflyer wrote:I probably will tommorow after college, at about 5-6 PM GMT. If you get bored and want to make one (since I stole your UCA Destroyer), then go right ahead.

@Epicduck
BenjaminEdward wrote: Battleship - Allotted 350 points. Maximum size of 300 and minimum size of 250. Maximum sections 100 and minimum sections 75. Speed 2, Accel 0.15, Turning 0.60. Hit points 500. Must have four thrusters.
Perhaps reading the rules before submitting random ships that have no particular alignment or cohesion with assigned fleet styles would be prudent. :|

EDIT: Merged posts to avoid double-post madness.
I read the rules but in forgive in secunds man seriusly i have probelms *facepalm*
FM3
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by FM3 »

Dude, look closely at your ship stats before you post these. And also, that cruiser is too weak. If someone places a shot or railgun shot in the middle your ship's toast. And once again, what's with you posting your ships in this thread? Just go make a thread in the Custom Ships area.
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

Really, you are spamming the thread now with these crappy ships. Get into the Custom Ships section of the forum. Here's a link: viewforum.php?f=2, now get out of the thread. :|
Not enough Delta in your life? Have a look at https://twitter.com/Deltabacon1 - I do a fair amount of casting and esports analysis which may appeal to some of you who are that way inclined!
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Post by calvin1211 »

I just realised two things about the Soviet ships:
1) The Raging Boar didn't use all of it's point allowance.
2) The Ulyanovsk actually has 410 points instead of 350, since I calculated Demeter launchers as 15 instead of 20. Oops. :oops:
(Yeah, it'll be reworked.)

EDIT:
10 Demeter launchers, 2 Demeter pods, 4 Missile launchers, and 4 Particle guns.

EDIT 2:
Raging Bear-class Bombardment Destroyer
7 Plasma Charges, 1 Gat. Blaster, 1 Railgun, and 4 Particle guns.
Attachments
Raging Bear.sb4
(28.89 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
Ulyanovsk Assault Carrier.sb4
(38.36 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
BenjaminEdward
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by BenjaminEdward »

Just letting you folks now i'm still here and working on it, work's just been a tad hectic.

Wakerz: I will use your ship...soon. Not yet though.

Calvin: Your new Raging Bear class Destroyer is a replacement for the older model Raging Boar, right?
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Post by calvin1211 »

Yes, it's a replacement.
FM3
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by FM3 »

I have a new Royal Guard since I thought the last one wasn't enough so.... It's on page 4 BenjamnEdward.
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

A replacement for the outdated Buckinghamshire-Class Destroyer, here is the Liverpool-Class Engagement Destroyer.

Armament:

1x Megatachyon,
2x Gatling Blaster,
2x Lancet Module,
1x Booster Module.

Total Point allocation: 215/225.
Attachments
Liverpool-Class Engagement Destroyer.shp
(19.58 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
SMscreen049.png
By Danny420Dale, used for the glows. Required to view and use the ship without the '?' sprite. Place in Custom sprites/DDC_Flares. All credit goes to Danny420Dale for the creation of the sprite.
By Danny420Dale, used for the glows. Required to view and use the ship without the '?' sprite. Place in Custom sprites/DDC_Flares. All credit goes to Danny420Dale for the creation of the sprite.
spheretinyfire.png (2.46 KiB) Viewed 2883 times
Epicduck
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Epicduck »

okay.. i don't wanna post here more (only in battle times)
FM3
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by FM3 »

Whats with the picture?
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Post by kittenpillar100 »

Some sort of silly meme to put forward the emotion he's feeling.
Dude, just make your own thread and work on your shippin' skills, they improve over time, my first ships were even worse than yours, so c'mon, you don't have to quit! :D
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".