Startup problem.

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

protozerg
Ensign
Ensign

Startup problem.

Post by protozerg »

Hey. I'm a new guy, and I just installed BSF recently off the website and i was able to run it.

Problem is that when i do run it, and i bring the mouse lower than a certain point, it jumps straight to my toolbar and becomes the normal cursor. The in game cursor stays where it was and moves horizontally with my mouse, so it's always aligned, but drags against an invisble wall, so i can't reach the important buttons like the quit, back, done and whatnot. Not sure what to do. It might be the fact that it's running on a netbook, but, yeah. Help would be really appreciated. :) .
Kiltric
Captain
Captain

Re: Startup problem.

Post by Kiltric »

Are you running the game fullscreen? If so turn it off, or perhaps try a different resolution either way.
protozerg
Ensign
Ensign

Post by protozerg »

That's another thing, fullscreen is off and when i want to turn it on, it says unable to make full screen.
Kiltric
Captain
Captain

Post by Kiltric »

All I can say is try an un/re-install, if that doesn't work then I'd have to guess that the problem is your net book and you'll have to play on something else.
protozerg
Ensign
Ensign

Post by protozerg »

Thanks much. Not workin, so i guess i'll play one something else. :D
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

I get this problem when on my netbook too. I have a feeling that it might be netbooks in general.
naysayers will be shot