Little ship problem...

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

PoW3R8
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Little ship problem...

Post by PoW3R8 »

So first of all HI ;)

and my problem is that when i make a ship in SM (with all modules and such) and i save him, than i game he is just missing some modules...
Like im building a ship with 2 weapons than sometimes in game he have only 1 instead of 2 ;/ . But in SM he have 2 !!

Can some one help me ?
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Little ship problem...

Post by Anna »

Hi. :|

First of all:

1) There is a bug reports topic. This post belongs there. Use it in the future.
2) It's pretty hard to figure out what the supposed problem is if you don't supply .shp and .sb4 files, but I'm inclined to think there is no problem, and you are simply doing it wrong. Please provide the appropriate .shp and .sb4 files, because I don't believe you. I've never heard of anyone else having this problem, so I'm highly inclined to believe this is a case of user error.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
PoW3R8
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by PoW3R8 »

LOL! so you don't beleave ?? Than look at this:

SM screenshot
http://img638.imageshack.us/i/smscreen03.png/

and here is BSF screen (Missile launcher is missing)
http://img685.imageshack.us/i/bfscreen00.png/

And ? now you beleave ?
AlphaDetisMegas
Captain
Captain

Post by AlphaDetisMegas »

open your ship in shipmaker, delete the weapons on one side and mirror again, that should fix the problem, if not, rinse and repeat.
Nothing is forever. It can't be. 'Cause everyone changes.
Whether they want to or not, they need to change. Myself... Even you!
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

I certainly don't believe you know how to spell properly, that's for sure. :| Please do try to put a little more effort into your posts. Use a god damn spell-checker or something, for the love of god. Reading your "posts" is painful. And I see you still didn't post the .shp and .sb4 files, which is what I asked you to do if you want this resolved. So try what ADM said, and if that doesn't work, you're out of luck, because this thread is locked.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.