Can we do this?

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Gunzershreck
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Can we do this?

Post by Gunzershreck »

Could just me and some friends make something like the Meta game But not as Gianormous?

If we could can we use a section in the forums Or do we have to go somewhere else?
CheesyErwin
Captain
Captain

Re: Can we do this?

Post by CheesyErwin »

I think you can do that elsewhere, just go ahead and start a forum of your own. I think that's better.
-CheesyErwin.
The one who makes the best[Claim disputed] mechas with BSF currently. (And the creator of the Sabot Cannon of the BSFCE.)

Worlds At War Universe:
The Earth Coaltion
Mars People's Union
The Free City-states of Luna
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

CheesyErwin wrote:I think you can do that elsewhere, just go ahead and start a forum of your own. I think that's better.
I want to know who you think you are telling him he can't do it here. Are you a moderator, Cheesy? Did someone make you an Admin when I wasn't looking? No. So don't pull this sort of nonsense.

Gunzershreck, if you wanted to do something similar you could do it in the Etcetera board or the Holodeck board, most likely. Or alternatively, you could PM Arcalane or th15 and request your own private board on this forum, but they'll probably not grant that. It may be easier for you to start your own forum or otherwise find somewhere else to do it, however.

As a small aside, please try to use better spelling and grammar while you're here.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Gunzershreck
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Gunzershreck »

Sorry my Keyboard is screwed up right now i don't know why also Couldnt we just pm eachother?
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

since im banned from the meta currently i don't think this is a bad idea plus meta 2 is taking a while to start understandably. However i wouldn't want the creators of the original metagame to be offended in any way.

By the way Gunzershreck i would be quite happy to help you with this, and im sure the holodeck would be fine provided Th15 and arca agree.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Gunzershreck wrote:Sorry my Keyboard is screwed up right now i don't know why also Couldnt we just pm eachother?
You certainly could. Ultimately it's up to you to decide what you want to do and how you're going to run it.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Gunzershreck
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Gunzershreck »

SWEET =D I might make one i might not It was just a question..