A Wiki at last!

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Asatrum
Ensign
Ensign

A Wiki at last!

Post by Asatrum »

Houston we have a wiki!

All jokes aside there is a wiki at battleshipsforever.wikispaces.com which I would appreciate if you would sign up and create content for!

Also we would like to go official so if th15 could ratify us that would be AWESOME.
Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Re: A Wiki at last!

Post by Chiiro »

We had a wiki a while back. IIRC Normandy was running the ship on that? (Excuse the pun)
Still, it would be massively outdated by now, so carry on!
Fly me to the moon, so I can play among the stars~
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~
AidanAdv
Commodore
Commodore

Post by AidanAdv »

http://bsf.wikidot.com/

That's the link to the old wiki, in case anyone cares.
The walls have eyes: the shadows we throw are the shadows we try to throw off.
Asatrum
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Asatrum »

That helped. We haz contentz nao!
Kaelis

Post by Kaelis »

Your wiki is ugly, awkward, and has no content. No offense, but what reason there is for Sean to 'ratify' it, especially since theres already a better wiki thats been around for ages?
Asatrum wrote:That helped. We haz contentz nao!
Did you ask for permission?
STARSTRUCK

Post by STARSTRUCK »

That is a... piss poor wiki, and it's not exactly current in its advice about SM and whatnot. I say we should get together and give the old wikidot a massive botulinum facelift. Some information about the shipmaker's more obscure functions and details on the whole SW fad would be good for starters. It would be a good project for the community to come together on.
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

i completely agree and i think it would really be a great help to have an updated wiki for newcomers. When i first joined other than the documentation there was very little about the sw sections, or any of the 'new' or 'more obscure' as STARSTRUCK put it, shipmaker functions.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.
blaster395
Ensign
Ensign

Post by blaster395 »

How about using Wikia instead, I think it is far better than anything offered here for creating wikis as it very closely matches Wikipedia.
AlphaDetisMegas
Captain
Captain

Post by AlphaDetisMegas »

that being mentioned, the wikipedia article of BSF needs some serious attention, its outdated and needs permissions for logo's and etc, I've tried making it a bit more up to date, but for some reason my edits got reverted and images removed without reason.
Nothing is forever. It can't be. 'Cause everyone changes.
Whether they want to or not, they need to change. Myself... Even you!